Email Marketing Analyst at BarkBox
New York, NY
We’re on the prowl for an Email Marketing Analyst as we build out CRM, email and mobile marketing programs here at Bark & Co. This email loving, belly scratching, analytics junkie will report to our Email Marketing Manager and aid with email execution, push marketing campaigns, list segmentation, analytics, reporting, template implementation, testing and content/campaign programming.
ABOUT THIS JOB:
- Execution of weekly email campaigns:
- Build and QA all email campaigns across BarkBox and BarkShop to ensure creative content, links, and copy are all correct
- Execute A/B tests, ensure mobile/responsive optimization and assist in creative enhancements that will keep our channel innovative and competitive
- Work with design and coding to ensure that templates render properly on desktop/mobile/tablet
- Manage testing calendar with the emphasis on optimizing for higher open/click/purchase or engagement rates
- Track the success of the email & mobile marketing program through reporting and analytics
- Monitor and maintain deliverability rate, unsubscribe rate and other metrics
- Report weekly metrics and lessons learned
- Work within our mobile marketing platform to build and execute targeted push notifications
- Coordinate campaigns between digital channels reflective of customer preferences
- 1+ years email experience, with hands on experience building and deploying emails
- Ability to work in an ambiguous, fast moving office with lots of dogs barking
- Highly organized and detail-oriented - can execute complex tasks flawlessly and with minimal oversight
- Strong data analytics capabilities.
- Must Love Dogs. A Lot.
NICE TO HAVE’S:
- Working knowledge html/web page building and coding a plus
Founded by Matt Meeker, Henrik Werdelin, and Carly Strife, Bark & Co. is a fast-growing company serving dogs and the humans who love them. We’re a company dedicated to the creation of products that foster the health and happiness of dogs everywhere.
Today, Bark & Co. consists of several major properties:
- BarkBox: A monthly subscription box of dog goodies.
- BarkPost: Your daily dose of doggy news.
- BarkShop: Spoil your pup with the very best.
- BarkLive: The best doggone events in your area.
This position is fulltime salaried position (with equity) and on-site at our amazing new 2-floor office in Manhattan, New York. We offer health insurance for both you and your pup, 401k, wonderful team lunches, and a dog to pet anytime you wish.
See All Jobs at BarkBox
Be a Better BarkBox Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at BarkBox when you watch classes taught by their top employees.