Pupstomer Experience at BarkBox
So, can you give a pup belly scratches until you get carpal tunnel? Is it a frequent thought that you wish you could text your dog? Do you default to yelling "aroooo!" when you're excited? Then we (and the world's dogs) are looking for you.
Bark & Co. is a fast-growing company serving dogs and the humans who love them. We’re a company dedicated to the creation of products that foster the health and happiness of dogs everywhere.
Today, Bark & Co. spans:
- BarkBox: A monthly subscription box of toys and treats
- BarkPost: Your daily dose of doggy news
- BarkShop: Cool swag for dogs and dog people
As part of the Bark&Co Pupstomer Experience team, you'll:
- Be part of a collaborative team using email, phone, and chat support to rapidly resolve issues, exceed expectations, and deliver outstanding pupstomer support.
- Use technical ability to master our internal admin systems, manage accounts, troubleshoot bugs, solve issues that "pup" up.
- Think creatively and passionately about ways in which we can make every pupstomer interaction as meaningful as pawsible.
- Help share pupstomer insights to all areas of the business including operations, merchandising, and growth.
We already have an impressive track record when it comes to support and pupstomer experience, so you'll need to help us continue being the most innovative, crazy, dog-lovin' team in the world.
What do ya need?
- A desire to keep our customers insanely satisfied.
- A quick and creative problem-solving mind
- Ability to learn and adapt to changing software
- Excellent writing skills (you can write with a unique, quirky voice)
- Experience chatting with people (retail, teaching, stand-up comedy, etc)
- Ease of communication with colleagues, customers, and other mammals
- Empathy, warmth, curiosity, humility and a wicked sense of humor
- Ruv, ruv, ruvs pups!!
- Full Time, Part Time, and Seasonal positions available
- Be a part of our pup ruvinn, tail-wagging, belly-scratching culture in downtown Columbus, Ohio.
- Evening and Weekend availability required.
See All Jobs at BarkBox
Be a Better BarkBox Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at BarkBox when you watch classes taught by their top employees.