Acquisition Marketing Associate at Betterment
About the right team member:
You’re passionate about introducing people to technology that matters and you’ve got the intelligence and drive to do it at an innovative, fast-paced company where your efforts will directly affect growth. You’re eager to dive in, learn new things, and hone your skills building up several channels as a key member of our acquisition team. You’re results-oriented and motivated by data -- finding the data to back up your plans is what makes you tick. You’re a creative thinker who cares about the details and you’re ready for a role where you’ll be challenged on a daily basis.
- Work with our Acquisition Manager to efficiently and creatively grow the Betterment customer base through paid advertising channels such as SEM, Podcasts and Affiliates
- Build and optimize marketing campaigns in several channels, with an eye towards increasing efficiency of marketing spend through A/B testing
- Perform ongoing and post-campaign analysis and use that analysis to form recommendations for new campaigns and strategies
- Work with our Business Intelligence team to identify regular reports and analyses that will inform acquisition strategies
- Research and evaluate new vendors/partners for consideration using relevant data to support recommendations
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years of work experience in a marketing or marketing analytics role at a startup or other fast-paced environment
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with exceptional attention to detail and a data driven mindset
- Outstanding ability to prioritize, multitask and manage time efficiently
- A self-starter with the drive to consistently exceed objectives and take on more responsibility
- Passion for disrupting an industry and being part of the team that is directly responsible for building the customer base
- Experience with Excel for analysis purposes, eager to develop/learn SQL skills
- SQL experience
- Prior experience with Podcast marketing, SEM, and other digital media advertising
Please include a pdf copy of your resume and a short cover letter with your application.
See All Jobs at Betterment
Be a Better Betterment Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Betterment when you watch classes taught by their top employees.