Chief of Staff at BounceX
As Chief of Staff, you will be responsible for analyzing the schedules of the CEO and VP of Engineering and making them run at 100% efficiency. Each day, you’ll be tasked with organizing their schedules, on a day-to-day, weekly, monthly, and yearly basis, to ensure all their goals are completed well ahead of time. You will create dashboards that show how they are spending their time vis a vis the highest priority items for the company. You will then optimize their calendars so they are always creating the most value for the organization.
This isn’t an admin role, nor a receptionist role; this is an incredible opportunity to join one of the fastest-growing software companies and have a heavy-hand in improving the efficiency and success of BounceX.
- Manage and organize the schedules, calendars and inboxes of the CEO and VP of Engineering
- Understand the CEO and VP of Engineering's needs and preferences and how to complete tasks to their preference
- Prioritize strategic goals for the company and break them out to daily deliverables so they can be accomplished
- Be entrusted with reviewing emails, discern which need to be attended to asap vs later on
- Ensure nothing slips through the cracks
- Stay one step ahead; handle any unforeseen issues at a moment’s notice
- 2-4 years of experience overseeing people and projects, with a solid understanding of how to see projects through to completion
- Your organizational and prioritization skills are unbeatable
- You get shit done
Bounce Exchange is bad ass.
Computer World ranked us as the #1 tech company to work for in the United States in terms of employee retention and career development. Crain's and Internet Week agreed and ranked us in their respective groups of the top places to work for in NYC.
What do we actually do?
We invented a new class of enterprise marketing software we call “Behavioral Automation." Bounce Exchange analyzes digital body language to make websites way more convenient and less annoying to visitors (which increases their conversion rate). We work with large retailers, publishers and Fortune 500s to help them monetize their traffic more effectively.
Are you a ridiculous human?
We're a mildly clever, sarcastic, and a little crazy group that's always on the lookout for the next ridiculous human that's in the top 1% of ridiculous humans.
See All Jobs at BounceX
Be a Better BounceX Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at BounceX when you watch classes taught by their top employees.