Video Intern, Food at BuzzFeed
Please apply now as we are looking for a Tasty Intern to start ASAP!
BuzzFeed Video is looking for creative and resourceful foodie who can assist with creating compelling short form food video content for the web and other digital platforms. Must be a native of the digital and pop cultural landscape with intimate knowledge of the latest and greatest in social media, content and emerging technology/platforms.
This is a full-time paid internship and based in Los Angeles. You must submit a sample video to be considered for this position. Please take a post from the BuzzFeed website and use it as inspiration to make a short one to two minute video that shows us what you can do. Send us an unlisted link and mention the title of the BuzzFeed post you based it on.
- Assist with video shoots - must be comfortable using DSLRs
- Record sound
- Setup basic lighting configurations
- Go on runs for the dept.
- Assist with research and media gathering
- Handle YouTube uploads and administrative tasks
- Cooking Experience (professional experience is a plus)
- Interest in creating food video content
- Experience creating video content
- Experience with DSLR cameras, sound and lighting equipment
- On set experience is a plus
- A competitive drive -- you enjoy winning and really going for it
- Ability to take direction and work in a dynamic environment
- A positive, curious, playful disposition (no haters)
**Please submit links to work with your application**
BuzzFeed is the leading independent digital media and tech company delivering news and entertainment content to a global audience. We have offices in 18 cities around the world and more than 1300 employees including reporters, video producers, data scientists, engineers, brand strategists, and more. We infuse hard work and fun though a culture of experimentation, teamwork, equality, humble confidence, and infusing hard work and fun. As an employee, you’ll enjoy perks like office events, snacks, career development courses, and no work on your birthday! But most importantly, you’ll work with inspiring colleagues to build tools and create content that helps connect people all over the world.
See All Jobs at BuzzFeed
Be a Better BuzzFeed Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at BuzzFeed when you watch classes taught by their top employees.