Freelance VFX, Branded Video at BuzzFeed
Freelance VFX, Branded Video
Buzzfeed Video is searching for exceptional freelance Motion & VFX Generalist to bring technical and creative skills to our Branded postproduction team. Candidate is not only passionate about animation and design but also, can clean tracking shots and roto with the best of them.
- Design, animate and motion track user interface
- Green screen, roto, composite and other visual effects
- Title design, GFX and basic motion graphics
- Paint / shot clean up
- Take direction from producers, clients and editors
- Follow a naming convention and project language
- Strong skill set across all of Adobe CC (Ae, Il, Ps, Pr)
- Advanced knowledge of Cinema 4D and related modules
- Excellent communicator
- Strong eye for design and diligent about details.
- Creative problem solver and can roll with the punches
- Loves working in an agile, fast paced environment and wants to grow their technical & creative skills
- Bachelor degree in Film or Communication
- Proficient in Adobe Premiere Pro (preferred) or Avid/Final Cut Pro
- Must be comfortable with most video codecs and formats
- Must be comfortable working in After Effects, Illustrator, and Photoshop
- Must have great communication skills and be able to give and receive critical feedback in a small team environment
- Must be meticulous, technical, organized, and creative at the same time
- Experienced in deadline driven environment and internet video
BuzzFeed is the leading independent digital media and tech company delivering news and entertainment content to a global audience. We have offices in 18 cities around the world and more than 1300 employees including reporters, video producers, data scientists, engineers, brand strategists, and more. We infuse hard work and fun though a culture of experimentation, teamwork, equality, humble confidence, and infusing hard work and fun. As an employee, you’ll enjoy perks like office events, snacks, career development courses, and no work on your birthday! But most importantly, you’ll work with inspiring colleagues to build tools and create content that helps connect people all over the world.
See All Jobs at BuzzFeed
Be a Better BuzzFeed Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at BuzzFeed when you watch classes taught by their top employees.