Branded Operations Specialist at BuzzFeed
Branded Operations Specialist
BuzzFeed is looking for a Branded Operations Specialist to help support the successful structures, systems, and execution of the Branded Video and Post Creative Teams. Reporting to the Senior Manager, Branded Operations, this person will help ensure team initiatives are communicated clearly and consistently across the organization. The ideal candidate will be a systems thinker that enjoys connecting the dots, and keeping project data accurate and organized.
This position is in our Los Angeles office. We offer competitive compensation and a stock option program.
- Execute process optimization initiatives and identify scalable solutions to improve productivity, remove barriers, and create improved processes for the branded content business
- Empower both the branded creative teams and the larger business team with the necessary tools and strategies to tackle responsibilities and challenges related to Branded Content products and offerings
- Maintain and update operations process communication tools
- Develop a thorough understanding of BuzzFeed ad products and offerings
- Ad hoc special projects to support the greater Branded organization
- Provide additional support and coverage for Branded Operations team as needed
- Management and ongoing design maintenance of team intranet
- Have 2-3 years experience in operations or project management coordination at an advertising, marketing or media agency
- Have a passion for data, and an ability to use analytics and project management tools
- Understanding of video pre-production, production, and post-production process and resource requirements
- Knowledge and passion for social and viral advertising
- Strong communication, written, and presentation skills required
- Superior organization and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to work under pressure and with many styles of executives, communicators, project managers, and subject matter experts, both at the corporate and business levels
BuzzFeed is the leading independent digital media and tech company delivering news and entertainment content to a global audience. We have offices in 18 cities around the world and more than 1300 employees including reporters, video producers, data scientists, engineers, brand strategists, and more. We infuse hard work and fun though a culture of experimentation, teamwork, equality, humble confidence, and infusing hard work and fun. As an employee, you’ll enjoy perks like office events, snacks, career development courses, and no work on your birthday! But most importantly, you’ll work with inspiring colleagues to build tools and create content that helps connect people all over the world.
See All Jobs at BuzzFeed
Be a Better BuzzFeed Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at BuzzFeed when you watch classes taught by their top employees.