3D Artist at Dots
We're looking for a mid to senior level 3D artist that specializes in Unity game development. This artist will help us mold a rich new world and the characters therein for our upcoming game. And while this new title is fully 3D, it will champion the beautifully minimal graphic qualities that characterizes all Dots games.
You’ll be part of a close-knit, collaborative team of artists, engineers, and designers whose sole goal is to make the next hit mobile game.
Does your passion for games and art have you agonizing over every vertex? Have you skied slopes with Alto, given Thomas company, and turned impossible corners with Ida? If so, why don't you drop us a line?
- Design and model polished low polygon game assets
- Compose beautiful, optimized scenes with attention to detail in Unity
- Iterate on game assets with team via prototyping, benchmarking, and critiques
- Optimize models for blazing speeds on a variety of devices
- 2 - 5 years experience in game making as an artist specializing in 3D modeling using Cinema 4D or Max or Maya or similar software
- Exceptional understanding of Unity 3D. Knowledge of pipeline, shaders, and how to optimize assets for mobile devices
- Experience shipping a title on a team of at least 3 members
- Superior eye for light, shade, color, graphic design, and contours
- Able to work creatively as part of a small group
- Experience in creating visual designs that enhances gameplay
- Skill in one or more related disciplines – illustration, animation, visual effects, or technical art
- Game design, rigging, and C# knowledge
See All Jobs at Dots
Be a Better Dots Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Dots when you watch classes taught by their top employees.