Director, Demand Generation at Greenhouse
New York or San Francisco
Greenhouse is excited to announce that we’re looking for a Director of Demand Generation! Reporting to the VP of Marketing, this is a key leadership position that is critical to our success as Greenhouse enters its next phase of growth.
We’re on the search for a committed leader who can optimize a mix of inbound, outbound and paid programs and develop integrated strategies to support product launches, strategic co-marketing campaigns and demand generation. You’ll drive cross-functional collaboration across our Sales, Marketing and Executive teams, by managing, tracking and presenting program budgets by channel. A big part of your role will be growing, leading and coaching our current demand generation team of 5, setting them up for success Greenhouse continues to grow.
Who you are:
- A leader - you can develop a vision and mentor a growing team of ambitious marketers to achieve it
- A metrics enthusiast - you love using data to inform strategic decisions and future planning
- A people person - you value and drive cross-collaboration to produce effective programs
- A juggler - you can manage the multiple priorities of your various reports and set each of them up for success through motivational guidance
- A communicator - you know how to win buy-in from functional and executive stakeholders
What you'll do:
- Provide leadership, career development and mentoring to direct reports
- Drive our lead generation strategy and improve creation, conversion, quality and velocity of incoming leads
- Develop buyer personas and develop content strategies that map to the buyer's journey
- Partner with Sales and Marketing leaders to monitor projects fueling demand generation and funnel performance, identifying performance gaps and opportunities
- Lead the quarterly planning process for the demand generation budget, ensuring that programs are executed and funds are allocated to maximize program ROI
- Communicate with the senior leadership team regarding program execution and lead performance results
What you should have:
- 5+ years of experience marketing B2B tech
- 2+ years experience building and leading a team of individual contributors and managers
- Strong analytical skills with 3+ years of campaign response analysis
- Demonstrated success driving revenue for a fast-growth SaaS company
- Experience presenting to executive teams and large audiences
- Proven track record of developing marketing strategy and overseeing media budgets
- Excellent visual, verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in the HR and recruiting industry, a plus
Pay, Perks & Such
At Greenhouse, we take care of our employees, and it shows. We're proud to say that Greenhouse was named Glassdoor's #1 Best Place to Work for 2017, as well as Crain's New York Business's 2015 and 2016 Best Places to Work! We provide competitive salaries, stock options and a full slate of benefits including health coverage, an FSA, a 401K plan, pre-tax commuter benefits and a parental leave program. We invest in our people to ensure that they have everything needed to excel on the job, and we pride ourselves on a collaborative culture, which includes monthly company get-togethers like our CEO's "Ask Me Anything" and All Hands meetings. We're a distributed company with our headquarters in New York and a growing office in San Francisco.
See All Jobs at Greenhouse
Be a Better Greenhouse Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Greenhouse when you watch classes taught by their top employees.