Vice President of Sales at Greenhouse
New York or San Francisco
Greenhouse is hiring a Vice President of Sales to lead the largest division of our company into our next phase of growth. We have had incredible success in our early years, and are now set up and excited to enter into the next stage. Reporting directly to the CEO and driving our revenue, this position will have a huge impact on the future of Greenhouse.
This new member of our executive team will define the vision for how Greenhouse can own the SMB market and start to capture the enterprise market, and then execute on the plan to make it happen. He or she will learn from our existing team and bring new perspectives and solutions to continue our growth. As a trusted advisor to the CEO and co-founder, our new VP of Sales must be an authentic collaborator and a proactive, strategic problem solver.
Who will love this job:
- A leader who can set a clear vision and push our sales team to hit ambitious revenue goals, but also roll up their sleeves to close big deals.
- A builder who likes venturing into new territory and building brand new processes and strategies.
- A driver who works with purpose and passion; someone who will elevate our executive team through new perspectives, ideas, and solutions.
- A strong communicator who will not only collaborate with our executives but will convey a vision for the future of a best-in-class sales organization.
- A trusted advisor who understands that the best decisions and results come from a data driven process.
What you’ll do:
- Lead, set strategy, and grow an account-based SaaS sales team, including further development and structure of our recently formed enterprise sales team
- Design the org structure and work with our recruiting team to hire top-notch sales executives and salespeople who will expand our existing client base
- Focus on data. Build upon our existing success metrics to benchmark our team’s success and use existing data to guide decisions for future growth
- Partner with our Marketing team to ensure strong top of funnel, QLs and movement through the sales funnel
You should have:
- SMB inside sales and enterprise experience for a complex, multi-product SaaS solution
- A demonstrated track record of excellent outcomes in a growing organization
- Experience in successfully taking a company from ~$20M to ~$125M in ARR
- Built and lead - not inherited - a competitive sales organization, meaning a renewals, SDR, AE, and upsell machine.
- A genuine interest and excitement in recruiting, onboarding and hiring technology
See All Jobs at Greenhouse
Be a Better Greenhouse Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Greenhouse when you watch classes taught by their top employees.