Director, Sales Development at Greenhouse
New York, NY
Greenhouse is looking for a Director of Sales Development!
Sales Development Representatives (SDRs) are the first point of contact prospective customers have with our Sales team and are vital contributors to Greenhouse's overall growth. We’ve been evolving as a company throughout 2016, and we're now searching for a Director to lead a best-in-class SDR organization in 2017 and beyond.
You’ll report into our VP of Sales and will be responsible for overseeing the success of the entire SDR team. You’ll be the engine behind the sales culture we create, and you’ll have a team of SDR Managers and Team Leads to support your day-to-day management responsibilities. We’re looking for not only a coach to deliver constructive, real-time feedback to help our reps hit and exceed their quotas, but also a data-driven project manager who can ask the right questions to improve processes and manage change initiatives by taking an execution-intensive approach.
Who will love this job:
- A leader; you inspire the buy-in of your team, as well as of cross-functional stakeholders.
- A coach; you care deeply about the success of your reps and provide hands-on mentorship in a way that shows no task is too small for you.
- A quantitative thinker; you recognize the importance of using numbers make decisions, as well as using data to recognize patterns and test for optimized results.
- A communicator; you’re great at celebrating wins, but you’re also an expert at addressing issues in a way that leads to increased engagement and productivity.
- An executor; you have a bias for action and are known for proactively solving problems.
You should have:
- Proven success managing and coaching a 10+ person sales team
- Experience managing managers in addition to individual contributors
- Prior experience selling a SaaS product
- Experience in a fast-growth environment
- Proficiency with Salesforce and/or Excel
- An understanding of / experience with sales acceleration tools
- A track record hitting and exceeding quota as a sales rep, a plus
Pay, Perks & Such:
At Greenhouse, we take care of our employees, and it shows. We're proud to say that Greenhouse was named Glassdoor's #1 Best Place to Work in 2016, as well as Crain's New York Business's 2015 and 2016 Best Places to Work! We provide competitive salaries, stock options and a full slate of benefits including health coverage, an FSA, a 401K plan, pre-tax commuter benefits and a parental leave program. We invest in our people to ensure that they have everything needed to excel on the job, and we pride ourselves on a collaborative culture, which means monthly company get-togethers like our CEO's "Ask Me Anything" and All Hands meetings. We're a distributed company with our headquarters in New York and a growing office in San Francisco.
Our philosophy is to empower ourselves and each other to do the best work of our careers. Come join us!
See All Jobs at Greenhouse
Be a Better Greenhouse Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Greenhouse when you watch classes taught by their top employees.