Account Executive at Grindr
HQ - West Hollywood
Why work at Grindr?
Grindr is among the top highest grossing apps in the iOS App Store and boasts some of the most engaged users across all social networking apps. We offer a constantly evolving, agile startup environment that enables and rewards innovation, teamwork, and diligence.
Situated right in the heart of West Hollywood, we're one of the top location-based mobile social app on the market, and we cater to a massive user base of 2.7 MM active daily users in 243 countries and territories around the world. We're constantly pivoting as a company; since our inception in 2009, we've been dedicated to finding new and better ways to connect people using mobile technology.
We offer a lot of perks, stock options, and a collaborative, fun office filled with healthy snacks and friendly people.
Take a look at what Grindr has been up to lately! http://bit.ly/GrindrGrowsUp
Also, check out how we teamed up with The White House to combat inequalities faced by the LGBTQ community at http://bit.ly/hackforequality
The Account Executive will be the lead inside sales person responsible for turning business leads into active clients and helping grow Grindr sales and revenue.
- Proactively seek out new opportunities with potential advertising clients through research and cold calling.
- Respond to incoming leads - engage and consult with interested clients, develop rapport and gather information to enable you to propose appropriate digital advertising solutions and close business
- Consistently meet and exceed sales quotas and performance metric goals
- Develop strong understanding of Grindr’s ad products, internal systems, and partner teams.
- Stay organized by tracking activity in Salesforce
- Work with the sale team at Grindr Headquarters in West Hollywood
- BS/BA in Business, Marketing, Communication or related field is preferred
- 1-3 years Digital Media/Ad Sales
- A background working with clients and/or in a client services role with heavy phone experience
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced knowledge of spreadsheets (MS Excel), Salesforce, etc.
- Desire to work in an entrepreneurial environment
- Ability to multi-task; must be able to juggle multiple projects and clients
- Strong Analytical skills; must be able to think critically about both client needs and internal solutions
Benefits & Perks
- Full coverage medical and dental insurance
- Unlimited sick policy
- Competitive Salaries and Options
- Catered lunch, every day
- Stocked kitchen
- Free on-site parking
- Casual dress environment
Grindr is an equal opportunity employer
*Recruiting firms that submit resumes to Grindr without first entering into a written contract will not be entitled to any compensation on candidates referred by that firm.
See All Jobs at Grindr
Be a Better Grindr Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Grindr when you watch classes taught by their top employees.