Programmatic Analyst at Grindr
HQ - West Hollywood
Why work at Grindr?
Grindr is among the top highest grossing apps in the iOS App Store and boasts some of the most engaged users across all social networking apps. We offer a constantly evolving, agile startup environment that enables and rewards innovation, teamwork, and diligence.
Situated right in the heart of West Hollywood, we're one of the top location-based mobile social app on the market, and we cater to a massive user base of 2.6 MM active daily users in 243 countries and territories around the world. We're constantly pivoting as a company; since our inception in 2009, we've been dedicated to finding new and better ways to connect people using mobile technology.
We offer a lot of perks, stock options, and a collaborative, fun office filled with healthy snacks and friendly people.
Take a look at what Grindr has been up to lately! http://bit.ly/GrindrGrowsUp
Also, check out how we teamed up with The White House to combat inequalities faced by the LGBTQ community at Hack4Equality.com
The Programmatic Analyst will support initiatives and operations aimed at continued revenue & yield growth in Grindr’s remnant advertising business. They will identify partner and ad unit optimization opportunities, be responsible for day-to-day ad stack management and deliver regular reporting and analysis.
- Support initiatives and operations aimed at continued revenue & yield growth in Grindr’s remnant advertising business
- Identify partner and ad unit optimization opportunities
- Be responsible for day to day ad stack management
- Deliver regular reporting and analysis
- Bachelor Degree required (quantitative field preferred) combined with 2+ years minimum experience
- Experience working with ads in a mobile application format and an understanding of the challenges of individual ad formats (static banners, interstitials, native ads, video rewards)
- Worked in or closely with ad operations for mid-size to large publisher and hands on experience working with programmatic media (DSPs/SSPs)
- Worked with and managed relationships with 3rd party ad revenue partners.
- Proficient in advanced analytical tools such as Python, R and SQL (a must)
- Understand good data visualization practices
- Meticulous attention to detail to QA ads and data
- Demonstrable experience interpreting ad partner performance and providing optimization insights
- Deep understanding of ad-server technologies
- Expert understanding of ad formats (static, native, video) and best practices in implementation
- Strong project management and communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple projects and tight deadlines
- Unquenchable thirst for excellence, knowledge and new skills
Benefits & Perks
- Full coverage medical and dental insurance
- Unlimited sick policy
- Competitive Salaries and Options
- Catered lunch, every day
- Stocked kitchen
- Free on-site parking
- Casual dress environment
Grindr is an equal opportunity employer
*Recruiting firms that submit resumes to Grindr without first entering into a written contract will not be entitled to any compensation on candidates referred by that firm.
See All Jobs at Grindr
Be a Better Grindr Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Grindr when you watch classes taught by their top employees.