Important Changes to Uncubed’s Email Service Provider
August 5, 2019
Beloved Uncubed community member of the past, present, and/or future:
We are in the process of changing our email service provider, or ESP. This is the system that we use to send out password reset emails, newsletters such as Uncubed Intel and Uncubed Entry, status emails about job applications, and more.
Our hope in moving to a new ESP is that doing so will:
- give you greater control over which emails you choose to receive from us,
- allow us to better-personalize the emails that you do choose to receive from us,
- and increase the likelihood that the emails that you expect to receive from us actually reach your inbox.
We are doing everything that we can to make this transition as smooth as possible, and we would love your help with this:
- If you stop receiving any emails from us that you were previously receiving, please let us know. (And we sincerely apologize.)
- If you start receiving any emails from us that you previously unsubscribed from, please let us know. (And we sincerely apologize.)
- If, during this transition period, you receive any emails twice – once from our old ESP and once from our new ESP – please let us know. (And we sincerely apologize.)
We respect your inbox, and we are here to resolve any issues that might arise as quickly as we can. Simply email [email protected] with any questions or concerns.
With love as always,
The Uncubed Team
Recent Uncubed Posts
33 Companies define their promise to employees + Spotify’s remote work plan + Employee wellbeing + Being an ally + Improve your employer brand
Check out our new look + Office of the future + Clubhouse + Top HR questions to ask yourself for 2021 + Difference between recruiting & TA
Be better at diversity recruiting + Pipeline D&I fails + Unifying your employer & customer brand + Creating remote work boundaries