Chicago Uncubed Attendee Info
And as some of you already know, our conferences aren’t like the others.
So to avoid any confusion, missed opportunities, or getting lost in the woods, make sure you study the below…
- Please be aware that there is no solicitation or outside recruiting of employers or attendees at this event. Anyone engaged in these activities will be removed without a refund. Please respond to this email with any questions.
- WIFI WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE.
- Dress Code: Uncubed is a casual event. Wear whatever you feel comfortable in.
- Food: We will have light snacks available from our product partners, but if you’re looking for something more substantial please check out local restaurants. Gino’s Steak Truck will also be selling food in front of the venue later in the day.
- Re-entry: Re-entry is allowed with your name badge.
- Parking: Limited street parking is available so please plan accordingly.
- Coat Check: We will have a coat check available.
Location, Date & Time
- Date: Friday, November 7th
- Skills Track: For those who purchased tickets for the Skills Track,doors open at 8:45am (first class begins at 9:00am).
- Main Event: Doors open for the main event at 2:00pm.
- Location: Revel Downtown – 440 West Randolph Street Chicago, IL 60606
The Schedule, Companies, and Available Positions
Download the Chicago Uncubed App for iPhone and Android. The app includes company details & open positions, announcements, the event schedule, and more.
- Click this link: http://my.yapp.us/
- If you don’t have Yapp, you’ll be redirected to the App store to download it
- After the app downloads, click “I’ve been Invited to a Yapp”
- Click on the Uncubed logo
The Centro Paper Napkin Pitch Contest
Scribble on a napkin; win big. Pitch your idea for a new product or service (based on the provided theme) to win an iPad and eternal PNP glory. Pick up your napkin with theme and rules at registration and submit it by 4:30PM at the Centro booth.
What Your Ticket Provides
- Access to the event, talks, and happy hour.
- If purchased, access to the morning Skills Track.
- Light refreshments from Pretzel Crisp, Wallish Wonders, Green Sheep Water, & Black Dog Gelato.
- Coffee provided by Heritage Bicycles.
- Beginning at 3pm, the Uncubed open bar will be serving beer from Goose Island (21+ only).