“Uncubed” Jobs for the Week of Nov 24, 2014
Thanksgiving is right around the corner, so if you’re still looking for something to break the wishbone over – like a meaningful career at an exciting company, perhaps? – here are 12 uncubed companies that are looking to hire interns and entry-level candidates…
Have a happy and healthy Thanksgiving,
– Brian & The Uncubed Team
Jobs @ ChowNow, Dollar Shave Club, FreedomPop
* Why fill up on job opportunities later when you can ChowNow? This food-tech crew is looking for a Marketing Coordinator, Sales Associate, Hardware Assistant, and Analytics Intern – for you number-crunching foodies out there.
* Dollar Shave Club wants a Member Services Associate and an Associate Designer. If you grow facial hair, we suggest a good trim or shave before meeting the team.
* And lastly, FreedomPop is looking for a Social Media Intern, Email Customer Service Rep, and Inbound Sales Rep (among other roles).
Meet 30+ more of LA’s fastest-growing companies on January 30, 2015: la.uncubed.com
Jobs @ Evernote, StumbleUpon, Pantheon
* Never forget that Evernote’s got internships aplenty, from Product Design to Engineering to QA, as well as some “New Graduate” openings.
* StumbleUpon is hoping to stumble upon an intern to help with their research and recommendations, along with a Front-End Developer.
* And Pantheon is seeking an Associate Technical Content Editor (among other roles) to aid with their mission of “building a bad-ass platform that will run 30% of the internet.”
Meet 30+ more of SF’s fastest-growing companies on March 5, 2015: sf.uncubed.com
Jobs @ kCura, Braintree, TrunkClub
* kCura’s e-discovery apps make investigations and litigation easier. Our own investigation revealed that they’re hiring an Accounting Intern for Summer 2015, an Administrative Assistant, a Marketing Specialist (Event Planning), and lots more.
* The online payment gurus at Braintree (acquired by PayPal) are hiring for interns across Fraud Risk, Marketing, Operations Data Analysis, Product Design, Software Engineering, and Underwriting. As for full-time roles? You’ll need to “carry the one.”
* And men’s clothing service TrunkClub is expanding the outfit quite a bit, seeking everything from Sales Interns, Analysts, and Support Associates to Software Engineering Interns, Fitters & Sewers, Member Experience Associates, and more.
Meet 30+ more of Chicago’s fastest-growing companies on April 10, 2015: chicago.uncubed.com
New York City
Jobs @ Dataminr, FieldLens, Maker’s Row
* Twitter is a gold mine, and Dataminr digs like none other, transforming the public stream into actionable alerts. Here’s an actionable alert: they’re hiring for two intern roles and a full-time Junior Designer.
* The construction jobsite communication innovators at FieldLens are building big – seeking seven interns across engineering, biz dev, design, and marketing analytics.
* And Maker’s Row, the online marketplace connecting American manufacturers and product-based businesses, is seeking a Data & Research Intern with a passion for tech, small business, and manufacturing.
Meet 85+ more of NYC’s fastest-growing companies on May 8, 2015: nyc.uncubed.com
Sign up for Uncubed Intel to receive the best tech news, career advice, and jobs.