“Uncubed” Jobs for the Week of Dec 8, 2014
The end of the year’s just a few weeks away, but we’re not slowing down just yet. And neither is the hiring. Below is the latest batch of 12 uncubed companies hiring interns and entry-level roles (among others)…
Have a great week,
– Brian & The Uncubed Team
Jobs @ Omaze, Screen-Bridge, Retention Science
* People love meeting celebrities, and Omaze leverages that fact to raise money for charity. You can leverage this posting to land a sweet internship – Omaze has four available in Business Operations, Campaigns, Graphic Design, and Video Production. Looking for full-time? They’re seeking a Campaign Coordinator, Sports Campaign Coordinator, and Community Manager.
* Screen-Bridge wants to change the way we watch TV, so naturally they’re hiring young and looking for a part-time intern who wants to address the challenges presented to traditional television.
* Aspiring data scientists, look no further: Retention Science wants an intern with your skill-set to help achieve their mission of giving marketing teams access to advanced data science to target, engage, and retain customers.
Meet 30+ more of LA’s fastest-growing companies on January 30, 2015: la.uncubed.com
Jobs @ Zest Health, UrbanBound, SpotHero
* Zest Health is a cloud-based platform with accompanying mobile apps that focuses on preventative care and disease management to improve member well-being. Their open roles range from Marketing Intern (qualifications include “You think the current health care system is awful” and “You watch Silicon Valley ironically”) to Data Integration Engineer (1-2 years exp) and Sales Associate.
* UrbanBound makes employee relocation easier, but if you’re based in Chicago, no move is needed. They’re looking for a Biz Dev Intern to help implement a new partnership process nationwide and onboard new clients from beginning to end. As for full-time, the growing team’s seeking an Account Rep, Freelance Writer, and Relocation Consultant – Customer Service (among other roles).
* Remember SpotHero from Chicago Uncubed? Well the folks saving time, money, you from parking stress. aims to take the pain out of parking, so here’s a pain-free link to their operations internship listing.
Meet 30+ more of Chicago’s fastest-growing companies on April 10, 2015: chicago.uncubed.com
New York City
Jobs @ Tasting Table, Fueled, SelectNY
* If you want a “taste” of startup culture, or a seat at the proverbial startup “table,” we’ll stop blabbering and just link you to Tasting Table‘s Communications internship.
* Let’s add some “Fueled” to the fire. Sorry, we’ll stop. But their Marketing internship is certainly worth a look.
* SelectNY is looking for a Planning Intern. No puns here. Just a great opportunity at an innovative agency.
Meet 85+ more of NYC’s fastest-growing companies on May 8, 2015: nyc.uncubed.com
Jobs @ iodine, Getaround, Veeva
* iodine knows that better health care starts with better knowledge. We know they’ve got two junior roles and an internship in web hacking and engineering.
* Getaround wants people to share cars, and also wants both a Design Intern and Marketing Intern.
* And be sure to ignore anyone who told you to get your head out of the cloud – Veeva‘s all about it, and has a litany of new grad and intern opportunities in both Pleasanton and beyond.
Sign up for Uncubed Intel to receive the best tech news, career advice, and jobs.