Issue #69: Entry-level jobs & internships + Clippy, but like, in a good way
Pencils down! The Uncubed Entry feedback survey is officially closed. Thanks to everyone who completed it 🙏
As mentioned, we’ll spend the next couple of weeks reviewing your responses, making sense of the results, and figuring out what’s possible. It’s like machine learning, only the machines will be human members of the Uncubed team.
In the meantime, please enjoy some of your responses to our question, “If Uncubed Entry was a famous person (living or dead), who would it be?”
- Clippy but like in a good way
- Prob Spiderman or something lmao
- Lemongrab from Adventure Time
- Paul Revere
- Neil deGrasse Tyson
- Uh. I don’t know, like Ferris Bueller or something?
- Jack Dorsey
- Katherine Dumanoir
- Satya Nadella
- Lin-Manuel Miranda
- Joan Rivers
- Jeff Bezos
- Elon Musk
- Jeff Goldblum
- Wendy Williams
- Warren Buffett
- A Twitter celebrity that retweets good memes and career opportunities. Also tweets out good advice.
The Uncubed Team
Finally, a pedestal worth putting on a pedestal. Thanks, Apple?
June is LGBTQ+ Pride Month, and YouTube is taking a controversial stance.
In the ongoing battle to deliver your books, shampoo, and regrettable 2 AM purchases faster, Amazon is furthering its autonomous drone delivery.
- Starsky Robotics
- Desktop Software Intern – Fall 2019 (Raleigh-Durham, NC)
- Data Analyst – Fall Co-op/Internship (South San Francisco, CA)
- Software Engineering Intern – Fall 2019 (San Francisco, CA)
- Software Engineer – Intern (San Diego, CA)
FEATURED ENTRY-LEVEL JOBS
- Full-Stack Java Developer (TS/SCI/poly) (Baltimore, MD)
- Software Engineer, Big Data (Palo Alto, CA)
- Front-End Engineer (San Francisco OR San Jose, CA)
- Junior Web Developer (Los Angeles, CA)
Thanks for reading this week’s Entry!
If you love this email, forward it to your friends. If you hate this email, forward it to your enemies. Everyone can sign up here: uncubed.com/entry/sign-up
See you next Wednesday,
The Uncubed Team
Sign up for Uncubed Intel to receive the best tech news, career advice, and jobs.