Where’s my coding challenge? | Cognitive Computing Odyssey
Coding challenges for the Cognitive Computing Odyssey sneak past the best of us. It happens. We get it. Schoolwork, spam filters, unexpected email addresses.
So we put together the guide below to help you track down your coding challenge in the event that you haven’t received yours yet. (Or maybe you have… 🤔🤔🤔)
Where’s My Coding Challenge? A 2-to-6 Step Guide
1) Which email address did you create your IBM account with? This MAY be different from the email address you created your Uncubed account with. Why? Only you can answer that.
2) Search your inbox AND spam folder for an email with…
- The subject line: “Interview with IBM”
- The email address: “[email protected]”
- The body containing: “Take the IBM Coding Challenge!”
- The code: 107717BR or 107628BR
3) Still nothing? Sorry, we tried! Email [email protected] and let us know.