Producer - Mindfulness
Lumosity, San Francisco
Enjoy brain training created by scientists and game designers
- Help define and evolve our pedagogical goals and framework in collaboration with product managers, designers, and the science team.
- Own the Mindfulness content production process. Design it, evolve it, and document it.
- Manage the pipeline. You’re responsible for shipping great content and hitting deadlines.
- Get your hands dirty in concepting, pre-production, prototyping, user testing, production, editing, shipping.
- Schedule internal and external collaborators to keep them focused, coordinated, and productive.
- Manage the analytics pipeline. You’ll collect, analyze, and distill data into insights that will guide product improvements.
- 3+ years of experience in product management, project management, content production, or similar fields
- An analytical and metrics-driven work ethic
- A proactive, entrepreneurial, self-starter attitude
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Organizational and analytical skills to manage multiple projects and priorities
- Deep interest in working for and learning about consumer internet companies
- A Bachelor’s degree in engineering, science, math or business-related field
- Bonus: Professional or academic experience in meditation, cognitive science, neuroscience, or related fieldsBonus: Experience analyzing data and arriving at actionable recommendations
- A collaborative culture where promotion from within is encouraged
- Competitive health benefits (medical, dental, vision) Flexible PTO — take the time off when you need it
- Equinox gym reimbursement (or $ towards the gym or classes of your choice)
- Catered lunch 4 times a week, fully stocked kitchen & snacks, and dinner if you work late
- Weekly happy hours and bi-monthly movie nights
- Game room with Smash tournaments, tons of board games, ping pong, chess, and Legos
- Team off-sites (past excursions include archery, rafting, indoor skydiving)
Lumosity is a leading brain training program, brought to you by Lumos Labs, Inc. Lumosity’s web and mobile games are designed by scientists to challenge core cognitive abilities.
Want to learn more about Lumosity? Visit https://www.lumosity.com/
Jobs You May Like
Freelance Writer, Charlotte
Thrillist, Thrillist Media Group - Charlotte
Dubbing Producer, International Dubbing
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Time Inc., London, United Kingdom
Director, International Originals (Northern Europe)
Netflix, Amsterdam, Netherlands
Freelance Casting Coordinator
BuzzFeed, New York
Freelance Producer, Snapchat
BuzzFeed, Los Angeles