Senior Marketing Business Analyst
Lumosity, San Francisco
Enjoy brain training created by scientists and game designers
- Passionate about connecting business and customer insights to product and marketing innovation
- Data-driven and comfortable with analysis
- Voracious learner and eager teacher
- Up-to-date on marketing industry standards and best practices
- Comfortable with ambiguity and able to frame opportunities to make a strong business case or recommendation
- Self-driven and independent
- Outstanding at project management and cross-team collaboration
- Frame, analyze and track Product Marketing initiatives to drive key business outcomes such as registration, conversion, engagement and renewals.
- Grow and optimize our analytics capabilities: working with the PMMs and cross-functional teams to oversee data collection and integration across marketing channels and tools (e.g. Leanplum, SendGrid, Sales Force etc.)
- Help implement, analyze and evolve behavioral segmentation efforts across multiple campaigns
- Track ongoing campaigns and analyze new marketing tests to prioritize subsequent investments.
- Provide meaningful insights to help us better understand our customers.
- Proactively identify new business opportunities.
- Research and stay up to date on the latest best practices, changes in the marketing industry, with a special focus on email and mobile marketing
- 5-7+ years of marketing analytics experience
- Experience analysing multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Familiarity with SQL, Excel and R or other statistical software package
- Experience with marketing tools and databases (e.g. ExactTarget, Sendgrid, Marketo, Salesforce, Chartio, Leanplum, custom tools)
- Extensive A/B and multivariate experiment design & testing using multiple marketing channels and tools/data bases.
- A collaborative culture where growth from within is encouraged
- Regular creative learning sessions, skill shares, forums, guest speakers, and workshops
- Education budget for conferences, professional and skill development
- Competitive health benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- Flexible time off
- Gym and cell phone reimbursement
- Catered lunch 4 times a week, fully stocked kitchen & snacks, and dinner if you work late
- Weekly happy hours and bi-monthly movie nights
- Game room with Smash tournaments, tons of board games, ping pong, chess, and Legos
- Team off-sites (past excursions include creative retreats, cooking classes, and terrarium building)
- Passes to SFMOMA (and a view of their sculpture garden from our office!)
Lumosity is a leading brain training program, brought to you by Lumos Labs, Inc. Lumosity’s web and mobile games are designed by scientists to challenge core cognitive abilities.