Senior Marketing Business Analyst
Lumosity, San Francisco
Enjoy brain training created by scientists and game designers
- Passionate about connecting business and customer insights to product and marketing innovation
- Data-driven and comfortable with analysis
- Voracious learner and eager teacher
- Up-to-date on marketing industry standards and best practices
- Comfortable with ambiguity and able to frame opportunities to make a strong business case or recommendation
- Self-driven and independent
- Outstanding at project management and cross-team collaboration
- Frame, analyze and track Product Marketing initiatives to drive key business outcomes such as registration, conversion, engagement and renewals.
- Grow and optimize our analytics capabilities: working with the PMMs and cross-functional teams to oversee data collection and integration across marketing channels and tools (e.g. Leanplum, SendGrid, Sales Force etc.)
- Help implement, analyze and evolve behavioral segmentation efforts across multiple campaigns
- Track ongoing campaigns and analyze new marketing tests to prioritize subsequent investments.
- Provide meaningful insights to help us better understand our customers.
- Proactively identify new business opportunities.
- Research and stay up to date on the latest best practices, changes in the marketing industry, with a special focus on email and mobile marketing
- 5-7+ years of marketing analytics experience
- Experience analysing multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Familiarity with SQL, Excel and R or other statistical software package
- Experience with marketing tools and databases (e.g. ExactTarget, Sendgrid, Marketo, Salesforce, Chartio, Leanplum, custom tools)
- Extensive A/B and multivariate experiment design & testing using multiple marketing channels and tools/data bases.
- A collaborative culture where growth from within is encouraged
- Regular creative learning sessions, skill shares, forums, guest speakers, and workshops
- Continuous learning budget for conferences, professional and skill development
- Competitive benefits (options for individual and/or family medical, dental and vision plans, commuter benefits, parental leave, One Medical membership and much more!)
- Flexible time off
- Gym and cell phone reimbursement
- Catered lunch 4 times a week, fully stocked kitchen & snacks, and dinner when you work late
- Fun social events such as board game nights, work anniversary celebration, weekly happy hours, and quarterly company-wide events
- Team lunches and off-sites (past excursions include creative retreats, cooking classes, escape rooms, and terrarium building)
- We recognize family is important, we host a Bring Your Child to Work Day as well as other kid-friendly offsite events
- We empower employees to give back to our community and our CSR team hosts volunteer events year round
Lumosity is a leading brain training program, brought to you by Lumos Labs, Inc. Lumosity’s web and mobile games are designed by scientists to challenge core cognitive abilities.
Want to learn more about Lumosity? Visit Lumosity's website.
Jobs You May Like
Director of Planning
Marketing Assistant Norway
Specialized, Oslo Norway
Senior SW Test Engineer of Platform/Vehicle Integration
Faraday Future, Gardena, CA
Director of Communications
Part Time Digital Marketing Instructor
General Assembly, San Francisco
Sr./Principal Product Marketing Manager - Vertical Product Marketing
Rubrik, Palo Alto, CA