Unity Tooling Engineer
Lumosity, San Francisco, CA; Remote - US
Enjoy brain training created by scientists and game designers
- Drive the design, development and maintenance of our game development toolset.
- Have a focus on performance of build, CI/CD and automation processes by developing testable, reusable, and efficient code.
- Collaborate with back-end and infrastructure developers on how best to integrate and deploy our Unity games.
- Understand and actively implement a high level of security and data protection through the development process.
- Be a champion of clear documentation and distribution of information regarding architectural choices, processes and database schemas.
- Keep informed of advancements in the field of build, CI/CD and automation processes as well as of game development in general.
- Be an active participant in shaping and maintaining our culture by suggesting improvements to processes and technologies.
- A consistent track record of creating and managing build, CI/CD, automation, and other infrastructure pipelines for Unity-based games.
- Strong programming background in C#.
- Experience with other relevant languages like Typescript, Dart.io and Swift.
- Knowledge of infrastructure on AWS and serverless architectures.
- Superb interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills.
- Solid proficiency with source control systems such as Git/GitHub and GitLab.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving aptitude.
- Great organizational and time management skills.
- Experience with native mobile development (Swift, Kotlin and Flutter)
- The excitement and fun of the early-stage startup paired with the maturity and stability of a later-stage business with substantial revenue and company infrastructure.
- Competitive compensation, including salary and benefits on-par with later-stage companies, and equity compensation on-par with earlier-stage ones.
- An egoless environment that fosters collaboration of all types. We have a culture of ownership, trust, camaraderie, and fun.
- A focus on sustainability -- in our products, our business, and for our employees.
- A culture that values coming together and sharing our varied interests to illuminate new and inspiring ideas, all with a focus on helping our users make meaningful improvements in their lives.
- The opportunity to learn, grow, and bond with a tight community of coworkers based in SF, and with teammates around the world (OR, WA, NJ, SD, OH, MD, CT, IL, NV, Germany, Brazil, Serbia, Ukraine, India).
- Competitive benefits (options for individual and/or domestic partner/family medical, dental and vision plans, EAP, FSA, commuter benefits, parental and other leaves, One Medical membership and much more!)
- A collaborative culture where growth from within is encouraged.
- Continuous learning budget for conferences, professional and skill development.
- Flexible time off to rest, reset, and recharge.
- Flexible and remote work arrangements.
- Monthly wellness, internet, and cell phone reimbursements.
- Fun social events such as board game nights, work anniversary celebrations, weekly happy hours, and quarterly company-wide events.
- Team lunches and off-sites (past excursions include creative retreats, cooking classes, escape rooms, and terrarium building).
- Regular creative learning sessions, skill shares, forums, guest speakers, and workshops.
- We recognize family is important -- we host Bring Your Child to Work Day annually as well as other kid-friendly offsite events.
- We empower employees to give back to our community -- our DEI team facilitates this through activities and initiatives year-round.
Lumosity is a leading brain training program, brought to you by Lumos Labs, Inc. Lumosity’s web and mobile games are designed by scientists to challenge core cognitive abilities.
Want to learn more about Lumosity? Visit Lumosity's website.
Using digital technology to transform the physical world