Integrity: Doing the right things for the right reasons
Agility: Adapting and thriving in a dynamic environment
Teamwork: Combining our strengths to do amazing things
Passion: Channeling enthusiasm to drive excellence
Creativity: Unleashing curiosity to defy the norm
About the role:
Platform Analysts create answers to client-driven business problems involving massive data sets (>10s of billions of rows) by designing high-performance analyses, databases, queries, applications, and workflow processes for Enterprise-level customers. We provide and manage a world-class data warehouse and analytics platform to our clients with dedicated analytical support and custom application development.
As a Platform Analyst, you build solutions and are the technical liaison with clients; you will help to solve business pain points, analytical problems and provide solutions that have substantial impact on client's business. You should be interested, willing, and able to learn new concepts, processes and languages quickly. Platform Analysts at 1010data think on their feet, are problem solvers, and self-starters who offer a unique perspective and synthesizing insights to solve real world business problems through technology.
This role is not sponsorable.
What you will take on:
- Manage full life cycle projects with multiple stakeholders on an embedded client basis
- Analyze large data sets and gain unique industry insight using the 1010data platform
- Design and implement operational and analytical reporting tools
- Create data table transformations, perform data validation
- Create clear, concise memos, summaries, design documentation, and presentations
- Be the customer advocate and liaison to internal 1010data team
What you will bring:
- STEM or other analytical degree
- Experience solving unstructured problems whether business or academic
- 2+ years of professional experience working with large amounts of data
- Experience managing a project with multiple participants
- Demonstrated elite problem-solving ability
- Ability to communicate clearly with a strong, crisp message
- Understanding of database structure, design, query languages (e.g. SQL)
- Ability to design solutions which serve the operational needs of varied businesses
- Experience with BI applications, their infrastructure and best practices is a plus
- Experience with ERP systems (e.g. SAP) and reporting processes with ERP data is a plus
- Knowledge of retail, supply chain or data warehouse applications is a plus
- Experience designing systems or performing systems integration is a plus
- Experience building production level, customer-facing applications is a plus
- Ability to manage multiple tasks with competing priorities
- Exemplary critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to empathize with clients in the process of gathering and evaluating requirements
- Ability to both work independently and collaboratively
Recently named Best Alternative Data Provider by the HFM European Quant Awards, 1010data transforms Big Data into Smart Insights to activate the high-definition enterprise that can anticipate and respond to change. Our time series-driven collaborative analytics, consumer intelligence and alternative data solutions enable over 900 clients to achieve improved business performance, efficiency and growth quicker, with less risk. The world’s foremost companies, including Sam’s Club, Dollar General, Procter & Gamble, Coca Cola, GSK, 3M, Bank of America and J.P. Morgan, consider 1010data the partner of choice for optimizing company health, mastering consumer touchpoints and digitally transforming operations. 1010data delivers on the promise of Big Data, and we’re just getting started.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Gaining actionable insight requires the best analytical tools and access to all relevant data. 1010data offers a complete solution that provides both, with the only out-of-the-box, self-service, cross-enterprise insights platform. More than 850 of the world’s largest companies trust 1010data to manage, share and analyze over 32 trillion rows of data because of the company’s proven ability to deliver results more quickly, easily and accurately than any other solution. Please visit www.1010data.com for more information.
Want to learn more about 1010data? Visit 1010data's website.
Jobs You May Like
Mobile Retail Expert
Enjoy, Schiller Park, Illinois