- Integrity: Doing the right things for the right reasons
- Agility: Adapting and thriving in a dynamic environment
- Teamwork: Combining our strengths to do amazing things
- Passion: Channeling enthusiasm to drive excellence
- Creativity: Unleashing curiosity to defy the norm
About the role:
Reporting to and working closely with the CRO, the Director, Sales is responsible for developing and implementing the elements of the successful running of the high-performance sales organization.
He/she will set the organizational framework to standardize the sales processes across the company for achieving the company’s revenue, growth and profitability targets; maintaining and growing relationships with large accounts and increasing the customer base; constantly improving the productivity, skills and morale of the sales organization.
To achieve the growth objectives, he/she will work with the CRO to set and refine the sales strategy, including goals and measurements setting, territories and accounts allocation, sales compensation, target accounts selection, strategic account management standards and practices, consistent sales process, pipeline management and forecasting, sales productivity metrics and improvements process, talent management and enablement, sales training program.
He/she will work with the company leadership, product management, customer success and finance, the currency of customer contracts, P&L analysis, and troubleshooting, as well as timely renegotiating in alignment with P&L and market requirements; will work with marketing and product on appropriate sales enablement materials and programs.
This role is not sponsorable
What you will take on:
- Develop plans and strategies for developing business and achieving the company’s sales goals.
- Implement the best account management practices, including territory planning and allocation, new accounts acquisition strategy, CRM-based cadence and forecasting, sales enablement, performance measurements and improvements.
- Working with the CRO implement the optimal sales process aligned with product portfolio and strategic objectives, review and re-optimize as necessary; set and constantly improve metrics for sales productivity.
- Assist the CRO in making recommendations to the CEO and work across the sales team, finance and HR to define, review and update sales compensation and incentive programs that motivate the sales team to achieve their sales targets.
- Put in place infrastructure and systems to support the success of the sales function. Define and coordinate sales training programs and enablement tools that enable staff to achieve their potential and support company sales objectives
- Help to manage the use of sales budgets and enforce 1010data’s business rules and practices.
- Provide detailed and accurate sales forecasting; systematically identify and facilitate closing gaps to goals
- Monitor customer, market and competitor activity and provide feedback to the company leaders and board, participate in company strategy development efforts and other strategic decisions.
- Work closely with the marketing and Partnership functions to establish successful support, demand generation and partner programs.
- Optimize communication, interaction and relationship building with internal resources, other stakeholders, and external customers where appropriate
What you already have:
- The candidate must have and a proven track record in meeting sales targets and building successful sales operations in global B2B companies, preferably, software (SaaS) or technology-based services.
- 5+ years of experience in large companies with advanced sales operations practices.
- High familiarity with Salesforce-based forecasting, account management practices, running cadence and maintaining sales discipline, building a structured sales process, running sales productivity metrics,
- Building and managing high-performance sales organizations in B2B global companies in technology/innovation driven fields
- Good handle of data analytics, reporting and presentation skills
- Experience in sales training and enablement programs
- Commercial acumen in structuring and negotiating large profitable IT and/or services contracts
- Being highly disciplined and organized, data-driven and proactive in suggesting improvements
- Strong leadership skills, teamwork, ability to relate to peers and employees, being inclusive and creating a respectful, engaging and fun working environment
For more than 20 years, 1010data has helped financial, retail and consumer goods customers monitor shifts in consumer demand and market conditions and rapidly respond with highly targeted strategies. The 1010data Insights Platform combines market intelligence, data management, granular enterprise analytics, and collaboration capabilities to empower better business outcomes. More than 900 of the world’s foremost companies’ partner with 1010data to power smarter decisions.
You can find this on the Company page of 1010data at https://1010data.com/company/
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Gaining actionable insight requires the best analytical tools and access to all relevant data. 1010data offers a complete solution that provides both, with the only out-of-the-box, self-service, cross-enterprise insights platform. More than 850 of the world’s largest companies trust 1010data to manage, share and analyze over 32 trillion rows of data because of the company’s proven ability to deliver results more quickly, easily and accurately than any other solution. Please visit www.1010data.com for more information.
Want to learn more about 1010data? Visit 1010data's website.
Help the world share their story