- Integrity: Doing the right things for the right reasons
- Agility: Adapting and thriving in a dynamic environment
- Teamwork: Combining our strengths to do amazing things
- Passion: Channeling enthusiasm to drive excellence
- Creativity: Unleashing curiosity to defy the norm
About the role:
1010data is looking for a Financial / Business Analyst to join our FP&A team to support our internal business reporting and forecasting and planning processes. The Analyst will be responsible for extracting and analyzing financial and other organizational information to tell the story of our business. In this role you will have the ability to impact our business by reviewing and reporting on detailed business and operational unit P&L’s, corporate results and KPI’s, enabling data-driven decisions with the goal of driving top and bottom-line growth.
We are looking for a candidate with high energy, a natural curiosity, and an ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment; a person interested in improving the way we operate as a business and looking to grow along with us.
This role is not sponsorable
What you will take on:
- Actively participate in our monthly closing process, including pre-closing P&L reviews and adjustments
- Partner Royalty tracking and reporting
- Track and report on the KPI’s of our business
- Revenue reporting and analysis; tracking bookings, churn and pipeline and other Revenue KPI’s
- Gather inputs for, and reporting on, customer profitability
- Participate in the preparation, review and reporting of annual budgets and updated forecasts, improving accuracy and visibility
- Perform ad-hoc projects, financial analysis, and presentations for the management team
- Support senior members of the finance team with time tracking and sales compensation management and reporting
What you already have:
- B.S. in Finance or Accounting
- 1-3 years of financial reporting/analysis experience; preferable with SaaS/PaaS company
- Strong systems/software skills – Strong MS Office skills a must (MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Experience with NetSuite and Adaptive Planning strongly desired
- Highly organized and detail-oriented; a problem solver who can keep pace in a dynamic environment
- Strong sense of urgency and commitment to achieving departmental and corporate goals
- Ability to respond and prioritize effectively while meeting deadlines
For more than 20 years, 1010data has helped financial, retail and consumer goods customers monitor shifts in consumer demand and market conditions and rapidly respond with highly targeted strategies. The 1010data Insights Platform combines market intelligence, data management, granular enterprise analytics, and collaboration capabilities to empower better business outcomes. More than 900 of the world’s foremost companies’ partner with 1010data to power smarter decisions.
You can find this on the Company page of 1010data at https://1010data.com/company/
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Gaining actionable insight requires the best analytical tools and access to all relevant data. 1010data offers a complete solution that provides both, with the only out-of-the-box, self-service, cross-enterprise insights platform. More than 850 of the world’s largest companies trust 1010data to manage, share and analyze over 32 trillion rows of data because of the company’s proven ability to deliver results more quickly, easily and accurately than any other solution. Please visit www.1010data.com for more information.
Want to learn more about 1010data? Visit 1010data's website.
Lyft is your friend with a car, whenever you need one