As our marketplace continues to expand, we are seeking ambitious, hard-working, smart, tech-savvy applicants with superior communication skills (verbal and written) to support this growth and to provide a winning customer service experience. Our Customer Service Specialists are tasked with assisting customers and dealers with a variety of questions and concerns in an efficient and timely manner, via email and phone. The team is continually making improvements and taking on new projects, and we’re looking for self-starters who will help us to tackle these challenges and stay on top of the competition.
Our Customer Service team works side-by-side with several other key groups in the company at our bright, lively and chic Astor Place office. The team is second to none, and all positions at 1stdibs come with fantastic perks and benefits, including (but not limited to) flexible vacation days, snacks, weekly catered meals and much more. There is also plenty of room for growth within the company for standouts who exceed expectations.
What you’ll do
- Ensure that the customer receives an exceptional level of service in every interaction
- Provide customer and technical support via email and phone
- Research and identify new cases created by customers
- Track and maintain constant communication with the customer from the beginning to the end of any established case, issue, or concern
- Collaborate on a daily basis with team management and colleagues from other groups in the org (Account Management, Sales, Logistics, Finance, etc.)
- Attend and contribute to a variety of team meetings, ranging from company-wide to strategy and brainstorming sessions within the group
- Support team of account managers with all aspects of dealer relationship. Help drive dealer satisfaction by delivering excellent service on all issues and inquiries
- Work closely with product team to identify, report and document system bugs.
- Support the vetting team to organize and coordinate documents, images and information flow between dealers and 1stdibs
- Train dealers on internal tools for future self-sufficiency
- Maintain understanding of modifications to dealer tools or policies and tactfully relay the changes to preserve dealer satisfaction
- Assist with message monitoring process for dealer-customer communication through 1stdibs
What you'll bring
- 1-3 years of customer service or sales support experience, preferably dealing with high-net-worth individuals
- Ability to work the following schedule:
- Monday - Friday: 12:30pm - 9:00pm
- Must be comfortable with flexible schedules, and must be able to work during weekends/holidays, based on shift assignment (please note: you would work your weekend and holiday shifts remotely)
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Experience in case management
- Strong problem-solving skills to independently respond to customer/dealer communication
- Experience with SalesForce and/or other CRM systems
- Luxury goods experience a strong plus
1stdibs is the world’s largest online luxury marketplace for one-of-a-kind products. It has become the go-to source for the world's leading interior designers and consumers to find antiques, vintage furniture, jewelry, vintage fashion and fine art.
Backed by Benchmark Capital, Insight Venture Partners, Index Ventures, Spark Capital and Alibaba, 1stdibs is a unique blend of expert curators and seasoned Internet executives from companies including eBay, Gilt, Google, FreshDirect, Mlb.com, Shutterfly, and Twitter.
1stdibs is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
At 1stdibs, we're here to connect the world's best dealers, finest shops and most important galleries with individuals like you: the world's most sophisticated collectors, designers and curators. Starting with the few dealers that were hand-selected by our founder Michael Bruno at Paris's legendary antiques market, Marché Aux Puces, in 2001, we've become the global destination for those who must have 'first dibs' on treasures — from around the world — that would otherwise be inaccessible.
Want to learn more about 1stdibs? Visit 1stdibs's website.
Jobs You May Like
Interbrand, New York, NY
Emerald Cloud Lab, South San Francisco, CA
Account Management Director
Publisher Account Manager
Vistar Media, New York, NY
Manager Corporate Development (m/f)
Optician, Old Town Alexandria
Warby Parker, Alexandria, VA