Here at 1stdibs, we are looking for an exceptional Google Analytics Administrator to join our Data Engineering team and help the wider company manage and monitor our key analytics tracking implementations. We are seeking someone to help us build, manage and maintain a scalable analytics platform that will be utilized across multiple departments within the company. From Audience Segmentation to Sales Growth Analysis to A/B Variant Testing, data drives all aspects of our business forward.
What you’ll do
- Work cross-functionally with teams (Marketing, Product, Engineering) and stakeholders across the business in order to...
- Better understand business needs and help define business objectives
- Translate business requirements into data requirements and provide implementation guidelines
- Support QA/UAT process to ensure analytics tracking is implemented correctly and holistically prior to product launches
- Perform data quality audits, identify data collection issues, suggest improvements and implement fixes, as possible
- Understand tracking implementations across our properties using Google Tag Manager
- Review data trends post-implementation to confirm accuracy and identify anomalies
- Partner with analysts to ensure captured data meets the reporting/dashboarding requirements
- Help design A/B test experiments and assist in reporting on experiment results
What you'll bring
- B.S./B.A. in computer science, business analytics or other quantitative field
- 2+ years experience working with Web Analytic software (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics) dealing with technical validation across desktop, tablet and mobile platforms, as well as in mobile apps
- Admin experience with Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Strong ability to translate and document business requirements into site tracking and reporting guidelines
- Strong organizational skills/attention to detail and capacity to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience with debugging tools (Chrome Debugger, Fiddler, HttpWatch)
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
Nice to haves
- Experience building automations around identifying/interpreting trends and anomalies in data, and troubleshooting accordingly
- Web Analytics Certification in Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics
- Experience working with API-related technologies HTTP, REST, XML and JSON
1stdibs is the world’s largest online luxury marketplace for rare and desirable objects. It has become the go-to source for the world's leading interior designers and consumers to find antiques, furniture, jewelry, vintage fashion and fine art.
Backed by Benchmark Capital, Insight Venture Partners, Index Ventures, Spark Capital and Alibaba, 1stdibs is a unique blend of expert curators and seasoned Internet executives from companies including Amazon, Google, eBay, Mlb.com, PayPal, and Twitter.
1stdibs is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
1stDibs is actively hiring and, in response to COVID-19, conducting all interviews and onboarding virtually. Any new or current team members will be temporarily working remotely until our offices reopen, at which point all employees are expected and required to return physically to the New York office.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the hiring team following submission of your application.
At 1stdibs, we're here to connect the world's best dealers, finest shops and most important galleries with individuals like you: the world's most sophisticated collectors, designers and curators. Starting with the few dealers that were hand-selected by our founder Michael Bruno at Paris's legendary antiques market, Marché Aux Puces, in 2001, we've become the global destination for those who must have 'first dibs' on treasures — from around the world — that would otherwise be inaccessible.
Want to learn more about 1stdibs? Visit 1stdibs's website.
The best bed for better sleep