Business Intelligence Manager - Rides Mexico
99, Mexico City
See jobs at 99
- Understand the business objectives and provide input and recommendations based on analytical findings.
- Organize data structures to efficiently drive scalable workflows.
- Own the design, development, and maintenance of ongoing reports and dashboards and ad hoc analysis to drive business decisions.
- Lead deep data mining, statistical analyses, and creation of models such as our Selection Decision Framework.
- Write high-quality SQL code to retrieve and analyze data, and learn and understand a broad range of data resources and know-how, when, and which to use and which not to use.
The Successful applicant:
- BA/BS degree in computer science engineering, economics, statistics, mathematics, econometrics, or a similar quantitative field.
- 5+ year work experience in data engineering, data analysis, applied statistics, data science or econometrics.
- 2+ year working experience in people management
- Strong knowledge of quantitative analytics and advanced analytical tools. Proficiency with SQL, Oracle, Redshift, in data visualization, reporting, and presentation (including creating Tableau report and Excel)
- Prior experience in design and execution of analytical projects, specifically with large data sets.
- Proven analytical and quantitative skills and an ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and develop business cases.
- Experience partnering with business owners directly to understand requirements and develop to assist in finding patterns and anomalies in customer behavior.
- Strong verbal/written communication & data presentation skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams and develop clear, thoughtful, and comprehensive analyses of marketing programs.
- Master's degree or higher in computer science engineering, statistics, mathematics, econometrics, or a similar quantitative field
- Experience building databases from the ground up.
- Excellent collaborative and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrable track record dealing well with ambiguity, prioritizing needs and delivering results in an agile, dynamic environment.
The 99Taxis is the largest application to request taxis by phone from Brazil! Founded in 2012 by three well-known internet geeks Brazilian, Paulo Veras (CEO), Ariel Lambrecht (product manager) and Renato Freitas (CTO), we have the largest fleet of registered taxi drivers and we operate in over 399 cities.
Our goal is to grow much more, offering the best service for taxi drivers and passengers, always with great care, attention and respect.
The idea is simple but innovative: use available technology in the mobile service of taxi drivers. The system is already widely used in Europe and is gaining increasing popularity in Brazil, being the most simple, quick and safe way to get a taxi.
And you will stay out of this?