Lifecycle Marketing Manager
Human Interest, San Francisco, CA
See jobs at Human Interest
Human Interest is on a mission to ensure that people in all lines of work have access to retirement benefits.
Social security, our nation’s retirement safety net, is projected to be insolvent as soon as 2035, leaving employer-sponsored 401(k) plans as the primary vehicle for retirement savings in the U.S. Nearly half of all working Americans are employed by a company that doesn’t offer retirement benefits because it’s too complex and expensive to set up a plan. Human Interest is changing that by making it possible for small and medium sized businesses to offer retirement plans that give their employees a path to financial independence.
Our values are the guiding principles we use to build solutions for plan administrators and participants. They reflect our point of view on what’s important and what’s right:
In it for customers, autonomous & accountable, outcomes driven, inclusive collaboration, and decisive.
This is an opportunity to evolve the customer strategy of a fast-growing company.
As a member of the Marketing team, you’ll build modern communication channels to our customers throughout their lifecycle.
What You Get To Do Every Day:
You will work closely with our product and marketing teams to help design, implement, measure, and iterate on lifecycle strategies that drive our business metrics.
You will use your creative mind and collaborate with other teams to plan and execute against shared goals, delivering seamless experiences across the website and direct marketing channels. And you will build engaging lifecycle programs and improve key metrics all with a highly empathetic, customer-centric mindset:
- Drive hyper-personalized omnichannel programs (email, ad platforms, and other messaging platforms) delivering best-in-class customer communications to drive acquisition, retention, and winback campaigns.
- Segment high-intent site visitors, personalize their experience, and win them back with relevant content
- Partner with an assortment of stakeholders and resources from product, design, marketing, user research, and analytics teams to develop and deliver on shared strategies
- Oversee the execution of highly-targeted prospect and customer journeys
- Explore the use of cross-sell/up-sell/incentives in lifecycle marketing with a focus on incremental ROI
- Continuously improve through the lifecycle experiment roadmap by building and executing scalable triggered campaigns and ad-hoc campaigns
- Be the subject-matter expert in our marketing automation and platform tools
What You Bring To The Role:
- 3-5 years experience developing lifecycle/CRM programs
- Experience with marketing automation/CRM systems, pushing the boundaries of what those systems can do
- Experience in customer segmentation strategies and subscriber management across multiple channels, deliverability, and CAN-SPAM laws
- Proven success in working with cross-functional teams, such as Product, Analytics, Sales and Marketing
- The ability to own and drive programs to completion and reach goals
- Curiosity - we value creativity and challenging the status quo
- The ability to think critically and develop creative solutions around (technical or resource) limitations
- Strong organizational skills and an impeccable eye for detail
- Experience with modern messaging platforms a plus
- Experience with CDP platforms a plus
Please feel free to apply to this position even if you do not meet 100% of the requirements listed above.
Human Interest is a high-growth, Series C-funded company on a mission to change the retirement industry. We’re building a best-in-class product to make it possible for smaller businesses to give their employees a path to financial independence.
Named one of America’s Best Startups by Forbes and one of the Best Places to Work by the San Francisco Business Times, we’re continuing to grow and looking for incredible talent that can help us achieve our mission: ensuring that people in all lines of work have access to a retirement benefit.
Our work at Human Interest helps SMBs and nonprofits – everything from daycares to social justice orgs, dental offices to dog walkers, construction firms to startups – access a path to financial independence.
Human Interest is proud to provide amazing benefits and perks.
Diversity and inclusion help us do better as a business, and we deliberately build processes to create a workplace where all are welcome and accepted. We're proactive and purposeful in prioritizing diversity and inclusion internally not only because it's the right thing to do, but also because we believe it's the only way to effectively create products and services that can be truly helpful to all people.
Human Interest is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran or military status, pregnancy or any other characteristics protected under federal, state, or local laws.
Please note Human Interest does not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from candidates. We will not consider resumes from vendors including and without limitation search firms, staffing agencies, fee-based referral services and recruiting agencies.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
About Human Interest
Human Interest is a high growth venture-backed company that offers an easy and affordable 401(k) retirement plan for the modern workforce. We're a Series C company disrupting a massive but broken industry through empowering small to mid sized businesses to safeguard the financial futures of their employees -- something that only 14% are able to do today. We believe that all individuals deserve the opportunity for a secure financial future. We want idealistic and talented people to join our team of doers and builders.
Want to learn more about Human Interest? Visit Human Interest's website.
The leading leasing, marketing, and asset management platform taking commercial real estate businesses online.