Senior Manager, Revenue Marketing
Human Interest, San Francisco, CA or Remote (US Only)
See jobs at Human Interest
Human Interest is on a mission to ensure that people in all lines of work have access to retirement benefits.
Social Security, our nation’s retirement safety net, is projected to be insolvent as soon as 2035, making employer-sponsored 401(k) plans the primary retirement savings vehicle in the U.S. Nearly half of all working Americans are not saving enough for their future because they are employed by a company that doesn’t offer a retirement plan. Human Interest is changing that by making it affordable and accessible for small and medium sized businesses to offer employees a path to financial independence through retirement savings.
Our values are the guiding principles we use to build solutions for plan administrators and participants. They reflect our point of view on what’s important and what’s right:
In it for customers, autonomous & accountable, outcomes driven, inclusive collaboration, and decisive.
We're looking for a fast, creative, forward-thinking, meticulously organized, and self-motivated professional who lives by the 10X rule. You'll be ramping up and improving our revenue marketing programs to help us exponentially reach more small businesses across the United States.
As Senior Manager, Revenue Marketing, you will oversee a high performing team of individual contributors that are responsible for driving revenue using an omni-channel marketing approach. Through enablement tools, content marketing, targeted events, email, social media, PR, webinars, and landing pages, you will ensure that our vertical, industry, and audience-specific revenue marketing efforts provide a seamless experience and consistent messaging that drives attributable revenue.
You’re the right fit for this role if you are comfortable with figuring things out as you go, default to action, and adapt to additional responsibilities which may span across revenue marketing, partner marketing, customer marketing, partner operations, and sales enablement. And, as we go 24,791 mph, you should be comfortable with change.
What you get to do every day
- Work closely with business development, sales, brand, product, and growth marketing teams to build and implement revenue marketing plans and go-to-market strategies for targeted verticals, industries, and audiences.
- Understand, create, and execute the process for adding, tracking, and reporting on all campaign activities and determining marketing attribution using Salesforce and Marketo.
- Drive strategy in support of the growing sales organization by creating the programs and content they need to accelerate their pipeline (market and competitive knowledge, custom proposals, presentations, and sales enablement collateral).
- Establish forecasting and pipeline management reporting for the marketing and sales teams across all revenue marketing initiatives.
- Provide direction for the planning, creation, execution, and optimization of marketing plans and campaigns to achieve acquisition and monetization goals.
- Proactively partner with the brand, content, product marketing, and growth teams on consistent messaging and positioning through cross-functional initiatives.
- Regularly assess ways we can optimize and improve our existing processes and be proactive about the end goal of getting more leads and sales opportunities.
- Analyze and report on performance of different marketing tactics to ensure your efforts contribute to overall growth of the organization.
- Support the implementation team and other internal audiences as needed.
What you bring to the role
- 7+ years of relevant and proven revenue generation experience (demand generation, campaign marketing, channel partner marketing, field marketing)
- Hands-on experience managing campaigns using Salesforce and Marketo
- People management experience within a revenue marketing organization
- Excellent interpersonal and cross-functional skills – you have the ability to think and communicate creatively, thoughtfully, and on your feet with diverse technical and non-technical team members
- Experience improving emails and collateral to maximize nurturing efforts and performance.
- Proven ability to work effectively across marketing and sales organizations
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high growth software company where change is a constant
- Self-starter, ability to lead innovative, entrepreneurial efforts, and drive for excellence
- Ability to manage multiple projects, determine project urgency and execute detailed action plans
- Able to function independently, as well as collaboratively with other team members
Please feel free to apply to this position even if you do not meet 100% of the requirements listed above.
About Human Interest:
We’re a high-growth, Series D-funded company that’s changing the retirement industry. Human Interest is seeking to build a best-in-class product to help small businesses give their employees a path to financial independence. Named one of America’s Best Startup Employers by Forbes, one of the Best Places to Work by the San Francisco Business Times, and a 2021 Top Company by Y Combinator, we’re looking for incredible talent to help us achieve our mission: ensuring people in all lines of work have access to retirement benefits. Human Interest has raised $305M and is backed by leading investors that include TPG (The Rise Fund), SoftBank, Glynn Capital, NewView Capital, USVP, Wing, Uncork, and others.
Inclusive collaboration makes us a better business
We deliberately build processes to create a workplace where all are welcome and accepted. We're proactive and purposeful in prioritizing diversity and inclusion internally not only because it's the right thing to do, but also because we believe it's the only way to effectively create products and services that can be truly helpful to all people.
Human Interest is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran or military status, pregnancy, or any other characteristics protected under federal, state, or local laws.
Human Interest employees must adhere to the Company’s security policies and Code of Ethics.
Please note Human Interest does not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from candidates. We will not consider resumes from vendors including and without limitation search firms, staffing agencies, fee-based referral services, and recruiting agencies.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We comply with CCPA guidelines.
About Human Interest
Human Interest is a high growth venture-backed company that offers an easy and affordable 401(k) retirement plan for the modern workforce. We're a Series C company disrupting a massive but broken industry through empowering small to mid sized businesses to safeguard the financial futures of their employees -- something that only 14% are able to do today. We believe that all individuals deserve the opportunity for a secure financial future. We want idealistic and talented people to join our team of doers and builders.
Want to learn more about Human Interest? Visit Human Interest's website.
A membership platform that makes it easy for artists and creators to get paid