Digital Brand Manager
Academic Approach, New York, NY
Tests are standardized. Students are not. Academic Approach is raising student achievement.
This position’s overall objective is to support Academic Approach’s marketing presence online with a strategic eye toward the organization’s growth. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with excellent communication skills and the ability to adapt to fast-changing situations. The position also requires strong reasoning, organizational, and time-management skills.
In this position, you will report to the Director of Marketing with responsibility for implementing and maintaining digital marketing programs that drive toward increasing brand recognition and engagement, as well as sales conversions. The goal of all digital marketing activities will be to represent Academic Approach as the preeminent educational resource for college readiness exam preparation.
Responsibilities and Duties
As the Digital Brand Manager, you will have the following job responsibilities :
- Develop, implement, track and optimize digital/social marketing campaigns that achieve acquisition and conversion goals.
- Manage online marketing channels – especially social media, SEM, and website/landing pages – to increase customer awareness, acquisition, engagement and retention.
- Create, design, and develop channel-specific content that is current, maintains brand standards, and functions effectively.
- Manage website and SEO optimization through WordPress.
- Use Google Analytics and other tools to measure and report on the performance of all digital campaigns, as well as site traffic/usage activity.
- Complete all necessary administrative duties accurately and timely as required (i.e. reports, contracts, etc.).\
Qualifications and Skills
The Digital Brand Manager position requires the following qualifications :
- 2-4 years of digital, social, and website marketing experience
- At least 2 years working with Google AdWords to create and optimize PPC campaigns
- At least 2 years establishing and managing social media accounts and content, as well as paid social advertising campaigns
- Proficiency with WordPress to build and manage a marketing website, including extensions such as mini-sites and landing pages
- Proficiency with Google Analytics in measuring and reporting on website and campaign performance
- A solid understanding of digital/social marketing tactics and best practices to improve their efficiency and effectiveness
- Strong ability to:
- Manage projects and balance multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Drive toward results with detailed attention to ROI and customer acquisition costs
- Adapt to quickly evolving priorities and respond with grace under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing or a related field
Academic Approach offers competitive compensation and a dynamic, collaborative, growing company environment. Benefits include comprehensive insurance coverage, vacation days, and holidays.
About Academic Approach
Want to learn more about Academic Approach? Visit Academic Approach's website.
409 Active Jobs
Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.