Supply Chain Data Science Consultant
Accenture, Multiple Locations, USA
Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
- Bring products to market quickly, efficiently and seamlessly with advanced analytic algorithms and AI to solve complex supply chain and logistic challenges and realize customer strategy
- Design, develop and deploy state-of-the-art, data-driven predictive and prescriptive models to solve business problems using the latest and most appropriate technologies in statistical modeling, machine learning and optimization
- Convert desired outcomes into value-based business initiatives, linking them to specific analytics, and applying interpretation methods/ techniques to create value
- Ability to implement and execute structured decision-making. Acts independently to determine best possible methods and procedures to deliver against Enterprise Data & Analytics assignments
- Ability to meet travel requirements, up to 80%
- Bachelor's degree in data science, applied mathematics, economics, statistics, engineering, industrial engineering, operations research or other quantitative/computational related field of study
- 1 years working and conceptual knowledge of supply chain industry methodologies and principles
- 3 years of combined success in supply chain management and operations experience; specializing in the area(s) of data analysis, modeling and simulation during the planning phases
- 3 years demonstrated results in the areas of Supply Chain Optimization Projects (inventory optimization, network design, network redesign, and architecture) in sophisticated and complex environments including the use of simulation and modeling tools (Llamasoft, IBM: LNP and IPFA), CPLEX, or other similar)
- 3 years of performing data analytics and modeling with advanced languages (e.g., Python or R)
- 5 years of experience with real data
- Graduate degree in a mathematical/engineering field of study, supply chain, or an MBA with emphasis on supply chain and operations
- Working knowledge of enterprise data tools and technologies
- Working knowledge of analytics technologies (SAS, R, Hadoop, etc.)
- Experience leading presentations and managing client deliveries and expectations
- Experience with SQL
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Passionate about mathematics, statistics, data analytics and driving results
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership and management skills
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Be a Better Accenture Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Accenture when you watch classes taught by their top employees.