Supply Chain Data Science Manager
Accenture, Multiple Locations, USA
Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements, the way we collaborate, deliver and operate, provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
From interactive experiences that captivate customers, new intelligence that is applied across every industry, function and process, and the Digital Reinvention of Industry through smart, connected, products, services, plants and workers—that’s NEW APPLIED NOW.
We augment the power of humans with artificial intelligence to help our clients pivot to the new, now. We leverage AI and proprietary advanced analytics algorithms to sense, comprehend, act and learn across the value chain – at unprecedented speed and scale. Our network of over 1800 Data Scientists, Academic Alliances, patented apps and Innovation Labs and Studios rapidly test proofs of concept and accelerate time to market so our clients become industry disruptors.
We help clients pivot from thinking digital to being digital at the core, are you ready to choose Accenture?
A professional in this position, at this level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
Bring products to market quickly, efficiently and seamlessly with advanced analytic algorithms and AI to solve complex supply chain and logistic challenges and realize customer strategy
Design, develop and deploy state-of-the-art, data-driven predictive and prescriptive models to solve business problems using the latest and most appropriate technologies in statistical modeling, machine learning and optimization
Convert desired outcomes into value-based business initiatives, linking them to specific analytics, and applying interpretation methods/ techniques to create value
Ability to implement and execute structured decision-making.
Acts independently to determine best possible methods and procedures to deliver against Enterprise Data & Analytics assignments
Ability to meet travel requirements, up to 80%
These are the minimum requirements for an aspirant to be considered for the position applying to:
- Bachelor's degree in data science, applied mathematics, economics, statistics, engineering, industrial engineering, operations research or other quantitative/computational related field of study
- 3 years working and conceptual knowledge of supply chain industry methodologies and principles
- 5 years of combined success in supply chain management and operations experience; specializing in the area(s) of data analysis, modeling and simulation during the planning phases
- 5 years demonstrated results in the areas of Supply Chain Optimization Projects (inventory optimization, network design, network redesign, and architecture) in sophisticated and complex environments including the use of simulation and modeling tools (Llamasoft, IBM: LNP and IPFA), CPLEX, or other similar)
- 5 years of performing data analytics and modeling with advanced languages (e.g., Python or R)
- 7 years of experience with real data
- Graduate degree in a mathematical/engineering field of study, supply chain, or an MBA with emphasis on supply chain and operations
- Working knowledge of enterprise data tools and technologies
- Working knowledge of analytics technologies (SAS, R, Hadoop, etc.)
- Experience leading presentations and managing client deliveries and expectations
- Experience with SQL
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Passionate about mathematics, statistics, data analytics and driving results
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership and management skills
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Be a Better Accenture Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Accenture when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Accenture? Visit Accenture's website.
Jobs You May Like
Risk Data Scientist
Cerebri AI, Toronto, ON
Peloton, New York, New York
Scientist, Oncology Research and Development, TCR
Bluebird Bio, Cambridge, MA, USA
Senior Software Engineer - Data Engineering
Etsy, New York, NY
Quality Assurance Analyst
Technical Solution Consultant DACH