Industry X - PLM Senior Manager
Accenture, Multiple Locations, USA
Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
- Search and provide information on the key industry challenges and trends and present an impetus for change in industry context.
- Seek ways to apply new technology to, and reusing existing technology for, end to end R&D and Engineering business processes.
- Facilitate development of assets and solution frameworks that combine knowledge of the R&D and Engineering business processes and issues, technology trends and digital priorities.
- Analyze clients’ strategy, operating vision, business imperatives and capabilities.
- Identify key value drivers and demonstrate how digital transformation of R&D and Engineering can enable key enterprise imperatives.
- Define use cases and associated reference solution architectures for digital R&D and Engineering operations and explore them within client conversations.
- Collaborate with client stakeholders to identify and prioritize value opportunities and develop digital R&D and Engineering transformation roadmaps.
- Developpe the business case, solution architecture, and implementation roadmap for clients’ transformation journeys.
- Provide strategic consultation to clients in defining or designing business capabilities, processes, functions and organizational structures, as well as in researching, identifying and internally marketing, selling and enabling technologies based on business and end-user requirements.
- Perform project management activities
- Work closely with the Accenture teams and key stakeholders
- Lead customer workshops
- Act as an advocate of Product Lifecycle Management and/or Manufacturing best practices, methods, and processes.
- Support the creation and participate in thought leadership to create R&D and Engineering Point of view and white papers
- Support the Accenture teams in the development and refinement of offerings and collateral to support/promote the sales of offerings (overviews, case studies, account planning, marketing information).
- Successfully supporting the sales process from origination to successful closing (including offering fine tuning, solution shaping, proposal preparation, client presentations).
- Meet travel requirements, up to 80%.
- In-depth experience with R&D and Engineering transformation and process redesign methods in Process Industries.
- Knowledge of existing, new and emerging digital technologies and being able to practically apply them to R&D and Engineering operations.
- Knowledge in all aspects of designing and constructing end to end R&D and Engineering business processes, functions and organizational structures.
- Ability to create original concepts and theories for improving growth and efficiency through digital R&D and Engineering transformation.
- Ability to identify the client value delivered by a R&D and Engineering solution and provide a point of view on what the architecture should look like.
- 10+ years of professional experience with a major PLM system (PTC, Dassault Systemes, Siemens, SAP-PLM, Oracle Agile) and/or Master Data Management
- 8+ years of professional experience in Engineering/Manufacturing IT systems including ERP, PLM, MES and QMS.
- 5+ years of professional experience in the Aerospace & Defense Industry OR 5+ years of professional experience in the Electronic and High-Tech Industry OR 5+ years of professional experience in the Life Science Industry OR 5+ years of professional experience in the Capital Projects Industry OR 5+ years of professional experience in the Food & Beverage Industry
- US Citizenship or Green Card holder
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Relevant professional experience in business development support, RFP response and professional IT services sales
- Relevant professional experience in project management experience in Engineering/Manufacturing IT
Engineering/Manufacturing IT experience in at least 1 of the following industries:
- Electronics & High Tech
- Energy & Utilities
- Automotive/Tier 1 Suppliers
- Industrial Equipment
- Travel, Transportation and Logistics
- Consumer packaged goods
- Food & Beverage
- Good analytical & troubleshooting skills
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
- Business development support experience
- Time management skills
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Be a Better Accenture Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Accenture when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Accenture? Visit Accenture's website.
Jobs You May Like
Wish, San Francisco, United States
Software Engineer, New Grad
Palantir Technologies, Seattle, WA
Senior Firmware Engineer, EMV
Poynt, Palo Alto, CA, US
Software Engineer (.NET)
Salesfusion, Atlanta, GA
Agile Delivery Manager
Associate Japanese Translator
PlayStation, San Diego, CA