Visual Designer - Fjord
Accenture, CA - San Francisco, USA
Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
- Articulate the story and vision clearly in the service of our discipline.
- Consistently push ourselves toward groundbreaking design thinking.
- Demonstrate how unconventional thinking leads to world-class design.
- Ensure our work communicates clearly, is on brand, and delights users.
- Understand Visual Design as a discipline and a practice.
- Explain and discuss design decisions eloquently, and give design feedback.
- Contribute to the definition and creation of flexible, coherent design systems and component libraries.
- Work closely with design, technology, and project management to ensure the design meets creative, strategy, and project objectives.
- Design mood boards, comps, concept sketches, presentation decks, style guides, and storyboards under direction of the project’s Creative Lead.
- Share in client presentations, as appropriate and assigned.
- Understand brand strategy and the organizational/political dynamics of assigned brands, including the critical processes that drive them and the key players involved. Translate or extend the brand identity system to digital touchpoints.
- Attend and help plan studio and community events, workshops, and conferences as a Fjord ambassador.
- Unite and inspire designers, creating world-class work.
- Consistently create and elevate brilliant design thinking in our studio and beyond.
- Collaborate on products and services that build the business and change the way our clients think about design.
- 2+ years of design experience, preferably at a digital agency (graduate-level study may count toward 1+ years of professional experience).
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Visual Design.
- Intermediate command of standard design applications (i.e. Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Keynote, Sketch, InVision); experience with video editing, motion graphics, and prototyping software is a plus.
- Strong digital design portfolio with examples of mobile and touch work that demonstrate conceptual problem solving and the ability to define look and feel for integrated experiences.
- Intermediate awareness of delivery methodologies with an emphasis on agile.
- Ability to utilize feedback/direction from the Creative Lead to generate multiple design explorations and iterate those designs to the satisfaction of the Creative Lead.
- Ability to speak professionally in client presentations.
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Be a Better Accenture Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Accenture when you watch classes taught by their top employees.