Content Designer Lead / Content Strategist - Fjord | San Francisco
Accenture, CA - San Francisco, USA
Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
- Define content requirements.
- Own the story and its structure.
- Move things from ambiguity to clarity.
- Deliver the information that people care about and that has the greatest impact to the business, at the right times and in the right ways.
- Manage content design relationships with partners and clients.
- Own craft and capability output across key projects, ensuring each project deliverable is of the highest quality.
- Manage the studio's Content Design team across key accounts. Provide individual and team-level coaching and feedback, maintain motivation and morale.
- Estimate scope as well as level of effort for content design resourcing for studio work.
- Develop pitch decks and project approaches that lead to exciting, inspiring, and well-shaped work for our design team.
- Publish articles, books and other media on behalf of Fjord.
- Build content systems for living services that will improve people’s lives.
- Unite design and development teams in the service of meaningful content.
- Revolutionize the way our clients think about content across products and services.
- 7+ years of digital design experience; 5+ years of content strategy experience; 3+ years of content design experience; prior software design and/or strategy experience; 2+ years of leadership experience; 2+ years of managerial experience; graduate-level study may count toward 1+ years of professional experience.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in information sciences, design, journalism, industrial design, English studies, linguistics, or library science.Ability to learn new software quickly; experience with Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, InVision, Axure, Confluence, or JIRA is a plus.
- Advanced knowledge of the content landscape, including but not limited to content design, content creation, content strategy, content marketing, content management, and content operations.
- Ability to communicate effectively with colleagues, clients, and partners in any situation or context.
- Proven history of delivering results on time and within budget.
- History of tackling and solving complex interactive challenges.
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Be a Better Accenture Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Accenture when you watch classes taught by their top employees.