Senior Business Designer - Fjord
Accenture, CA - San Francisco, USA
Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
- Solve and reframe business problems using a design mindset.
- Help our clients build their future, from measurement and KPI modeling through to organizational impact and strategic roadmapping.
- Translate between several languages at once (operational, technical, financial, to name but three) to find the best path to achieve the greatest impact.
- Establish people-centric business strategies for our clients, fusing the practices of design and strategy to structure the business impact of design at a strategic, operational, and organizational level.
- Co-lead business design activities, including client workshops, stakeholder interviews, business intelligence gathering, creative brainstorms, visioning, and KPI development.
- Co-own the business background point of view by researching and synthesizing materials from a wide variety of client materials, interviews, external sources, analytics, and data sources.
- Communicate and share interests and insights with the project team to broaden their own perspectives of their work.
- Create quality, insightful, and confidence-inspiring client deliverables, coaching the team to do likewise.
- Build the business through cultivating key client relationships and selling in related work.
- Nurture a network of colleagues and regularly share progress and insights, learning from each other.
- Have specific opportunities to use our craft to make a difference in people’s lives.
- Engage in ongoing activities that enable us to learn, practice, and evolve our discipline.
- Collaborate on products and services that change the way our clients do business.
- 5+ years of consultancy experience; 3+ years of strategy experience; 1+ years of managerial experience
- Excellent knowledge of the Business Design landscape, including but not limited to design intelligence, measurement, KPIs, organizational change, venturing, design storytelling, design thinking, culture change, coaching, business/investment case generation, and product management
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in business or related field.
- Experience with Excel and/or other analysis tools, PowerPoint, Keynote and/or Adobe Creative Suite for presentation purposes. Familiarity with InVision, Sketch, or other prototyping methods. Ability to learn how to use new tools in real time.
- History of tackling and solving complex business challenges; a strong personal mission to help find truths and challenge orthodoxies.
- Understanding (but first-hand experience not necessary) of basic programming languages such as HTML and CSS through the most recent version.
- Prior experience using agile methodology.
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Be a Better Accenture Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Accenture when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Accenture? Visit Accenture's website.
Jobs You May Like
Volta Industries, San Francisco, CA
Team Lead, Tier 1 Support (Australia)
indaHash, Poland, Warsaw
Lead Product Designer
Prodigy Game, Burlington, Ontario
Senior Product Designer - Credit Card