Industry X - MES Solution Consultant
Accenture, Ontario - Toronto, Canada
Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
The digital revolution is changing everything. It’s everywhere – transforming how we work and play. Are you reacting to the disruption each day or are you leading the way as a digital disrupter? Accenture Digital is driving these exciting changes and bringing them to life across 40 industries in more than 120 countries. At the forefront of digital, you’ll create it, own it and make it a reality for clients looking to better serve their connected customers and operate always-on enterprises. Join us and become an integral part of our experienced digital team with the credibility, expertise and insight clients depend on.
A new area within Accenture Digital is Industry X.0, an advanced, digitally enabled, innovative approach for engineering, manufacturing, and asset-intensive industries
In your role within our Industry X.0 team, you’ll help clients take advantage of significant market opportunities as digital technology moves into the core of industry in product development and manufacturing environments. You’ll help them transform their engineering, manufacturing and after-sales services value chains in industries such as Products, Communications, Media, High Tech, Aerospace & Defense, Chemicals, Mining, Oil & Gas and Utilities. As part of Accenture Digital, you’ll benefit from tailored career management and specialist skills that will fuel your ambitions in the Industry X.0 space.
We are looking for an ambitious MES Solution Consultant ready to take on new challenges. As industries head towards IIoT, and digital production and operations management, MES system stand in the center and foundation of the digital manufacturing.
- Must show ability to create conceptual and detailed designs of MES – manufacturing process modeling, requirements analysis, global “solution” template design
- Collaborate with the clients using our industry leading practices and providing guidance to team members as an integrated part of an implementation team
- Must show competence in ability to design and develop interface solutions with L4 and L2 systems working through complex architecture
- Must be able to configure and deploy MES software applications and “mission critical” systems for a global manufacturer
- Ability to support, maintain, and enhance deployed software solutions
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical, Computer, or Software Engineering or relatable technical degree
- Solid understanding of the manufacturing processes in different industries and how to apply technology to create business value for the clients
- Minimum of 3 years working as a consultant or developer on MES Systems (Rockwell, Camstar, Werum, SimaticIT, Apriso highly preferred.)
- Good knowledge in enterprise level system design and implementation using Agile methodology
- Deep understanding of ISA 95 Architecture and MES modules is preferred.
- Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment
- Customer facing ability, Analytical Skills
- Communication and articulation skills
- Desire to work in Global Delivery Model
WHAT´S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Competitive benefits, including a fair and balanced parental leave policy.
- At Accenture, we believe in bringing the best to our clients through continuous learning & improvement – from basic skills to industry-specific content – available to all our people.
- Career coaching and mentorship to help you manage your career and develop professionally.
- Performance Achievement – our performance management process that focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities.
- Fantastic opportunities to develop your career across a variety clients.
- Opportunities to get involved in corporate citizenship initiatives, from volunteering to doing charity work.
To learn more about Accenture, and how you will be challenged and inspired from Day 1, please visit our website at accenture.com/careers.
It is currently our objective to assign our people to work near where they live. However, given the nature of our business and our need to serve our clients our employees must be available to travel when needed.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 469,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Be a Better Accenture Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Accenture when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Accenture? Visit Accenture's website.
Jobs You May Like
National Scheduling Manager - Plano
Customer Support Specialist
Appboy, San Francisco
Operational Account Manager - Korea
Insider, Istanbul, Turkey
Senior Project Manager
Aptos, US Remote, California or Atlanta
Prodigy Finance, Cape Town