Hybris Commerce Development Lead
Accenture, Multiple Locations, USA
Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
The digital revolution is changing everything, transforming how we work and play. Are you reacting to the disruption each day or are you leading the way as a digital disrupter? Accenture Digital is driving these exciting changes and bringing them to life across 40 industries in more than 120 countries. At the forefront of digital, you’ll create it, own it and make it a reality for clients looking to better serve their connected customers and operate always-on enterprises. Join us and become an integral part of our experienced digital team with the credibility, expertise and insight clients depend on.
Accenture Digital is powered by three practices – Interactive, Mobility and Analytics. Accenture Interactive helps the world’s leading brands delight their customers and deliver superior business performance and customer experiences. As part of Accenture Interactive Delivery, you’ll balance art and science to create award-winning digital experiences for today’s connected consumers through integrated and dynamic solutions that incorporate strategy, marketing, creative and technology.
While most people have no idea what you do or how you do it, you know exactly how to design and implement innovative solutions for your clients using the right mix of best practices and methodologies. And they rely heavily on you to provide oversight, planning and technical direction to improve the customer experience. If you have experience contributing to the entire software development lifecycle, Accenture may be the best place to take your career.
YOUR ROLE: Technical Lead
There will never be a typical day at Accenture Interactive, so we’ve highlighted just a few of your exciting responsibilities.
- Participate in software design, development, and implementation using relevant WCM or eCommerce platforms such as Adobe AEM (CQ), SDL Tridion, Crownpeak, hybris, Oracle/ATG, Sterling Order Management, Manhattan Associates, Demandware, Intershop, and IBM Websphere Commerce
- Provide advanced-level technical design, development, testing, debugging and documentation skills
- Provide oversight, planning, and technical direction to development teams to ensure successful delivery of software projects
- Help lead the technical design, using object oriented design techniques
- Ensure software developed adheres to best practices and quality standards through code and design reviews
- Assess remaining work effort for time to complete estimates
- Interface with client technical leads and architects in support of integration design
- Interface with engagement and project managers to ensure proper adherence to SDLC and to conduct project risk identification and mitigation planning
YOUR EXPERIENCE: Basic Qualifications
- 5+ years of hands on Java & J2EE/JEE software development experience
- 2+ years of experience as a lead developer or manager of a small team
- 1+ years of developing eCommerce or web content management applications
- Bachelor's degree
- Travel Required
- Experience working with relevant WCM or eCommerce packaged solutions such as Adobe AEM (CQ), SDL Tridion, Sitecore, Fatwire, CrownPeak, hybris, Oracle/ATG, Sterling Order Management, Manhattan Associates, Demandware, Intershop and IBM WebSphere Commerce
- Ability and willingness to split time between management and hands-on software design, development, and review
- Strong leadership skills, including the ability to facilitate team and client meetings effectively and to deliver constructive feedback
- Experience managing and/or being managed by remote teams/offices
- Experience with web application design and analysis, design patterns, and object oriented design
- Experience with one or more Java concepts and patterns including: Java/J2EE, JSP, Spring, Sling, JMS, JUnit, AOP, MVC, Eclipse
- Working knowledge of multiple web and application tier technologies: Tomcat, WebSphere, Weblogic, Apache Http, Spring tcServer, Solr, open source packages
- Experience with project automation technology: Jenkins, Continuum, Hudson, automated unit testing, Maven, Ant
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience in a consulting environment with demonstrated track record of continuing responsibilities, creativity and innovation
- Bachelors or master’s degree in computer science, engineering, MIS or related field
- Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement
- You’ll make a difference for some pretty impressive clients. Accenture serves many of the Fortune Global 100 on high-profile projects
- Opportunities to learn daily through training, assignments and collaboration with experts across the company
- Access to leading-edge technology
- Along with a competitive salary, Accenture offers a comprehensive package that includes generous paid time off, 401K match and an employee healthcare plan
CALL TO ACTION
Now is the time to become a digital disrupter. The opportunity is here—what’s stopping you from pursuing it?
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law. Job Candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Be a Better Accenture Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Accenture when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Accenture? Visit Accenture's website.
Jobs You May Like
CarGurus, Cambridge, MA
Backend Software Engineer, Airbnb Plus
Airbnb, San Francisco, United States
Senior Software Engineer
Anomali, Belfast, United Kingdom
Senior Software Engineer, Services
Terminus, Atlanta, GA
Engineer II (NORESCO)
United Technologies Digital, New York
Engineering Manager, Seating Systems
Zoox, Foster City, CA