Service Design Lead - Fjord
Accenture, CA - Los Alamitos, USA
Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
- Create outstanding service designs for our clients and their customers.
- Own the development of the discipline and practice in our studios.
- Lead, lean in, be creative, and have fun.
- Uncover user needs through research, develop deep insights, generate concepts, and craft how people will interact with the products and services we design.
- Collaborate with our user research and business design teams to understand user and business needs, identify design opportunities, and create meaningful service experiences.
- Lead the practice of Service Design at a project level. Extend the craft and share practice across the studio and beyond.
- Assess performance and provide career guidance for those in your project and line management team.
- Create communication artifacts that define service design as a practice within the studio.
- Establish and manage client relationships.
- Publish articles, books, and other media on behalf of Fjord.
- Have specific opportunities to use our craft to make a difference in people’s lives.
- Engage in ongoing activities that enable us to learn, practice, and evolve our discipline.
- Collaborate on products and services that change the way our clients do business.
- 7+ years of relevant industry experience at a design or consulting firm.
- 4+ years leadership/management experience.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in a related field.
- Demonstrated experience leading multiple cross-discipline teams.Ability to learn new software quickly; experience with Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, InVision, Axure, Confluence, or JIRA is a plus.
- Extensive knowledge of and experience with driving and applying user-centered design processes. Accustomed to working collaboratively with customers and cross-functional team members.
- Understanding of areas of specialization within the greater design landscape, including but not limited to Design Research, Visual Design, and Content Design; willingness to broaden own skillset into adjacent specializations while refining mastery of primary skillset.
- Advanced ability to create experience maps, user journeys and service blueprints, interaction models, flows, and wireframes.
- Extensive knowledge of rapid prototyping methods, ranging from paper sketching to digital prototypes.
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Be a Better Accenture Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Accenture when you watch classes taught by their top employees.