Internet of Things (IoT) Platform Developer (Connected Products/Digital Business Integration) | Southwest
Accenture, TX - Dallas, USA
Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Internet of Things (IoT) Consultant/Connected Products Practitioner-Accenture Digital
Location: SouthWest - Other Locations Negotiable
Digital Business Integration Consultant:
Are you reacting to the disruption each day or are you leading the way as a digital disrupter? Accenture Digital is driving these exciting changes and bringing them to life across 40 industries in more than 120 countries. At the forefront of digital, you’ll create it, own it and make it a reality for clients looking to better serve their connected customers and operate always-on enterprises. Join us and become an integral part of our experienced digital team with the credibility, expertise and insight clients depend on.
Digital Business Integration Consultant: Internet of Things (IoT)
• Participates and contributes to teams involved in the design, development and deployment of digital solutions for clients
• Helps clients implement effective digital solutions
• Understands and translates customer needs into business and technology solutions
• Implements and supports digital transformation, defines the customer digital journey and creates functional/technical designs
• Ensures technology and business solutions represent business requirements
YOUR ROLE: Internet of Things (IoT) Consultant - Connected Products Practioner
Your central role in the IoT ecosystem enables you to help clients manage the demands of fast-moving environments. With your knowledge of innovative on-the-go solutions, you’ll help them become IoT leaders by creating strategic, cross-company approaches that increase productivity, enhance collaboration and drive more transactions.
While there isn’t a typical day in our Digital Delivery practice, here are just a few of the things you’ll do as an Internet of Things Consultant:
• Work directly with clients
• Contribute to project teams that could include both onshore and offshore people
• Contribute to IoT Solution development, architecture and infrastructure design, technology build and deployment activities on multiple platforms
YOUR EXPERIENCE: Basic Qualifications
• Minimum of 2 years of experience working in a Waterfall or Agile environment
• Minimum of 2 years of hands-on IoT experience
• Must have contributed significantly to at least one IoT / Connected Product project and be able to describe those contributions
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree
SET YOURSELF APART: Preferred Skills
• Requires an understanding of key IoT use cases and demonstrated experience defining associated value propositions.
• IoT development experience on one of the industry leading platforms (GE Predix, Siemens Mindsphere, PTC Thingworx, SAP Leonardo, Azure IoT, GCP, or AWS IoT)
• Good understanding of SDLC and solution delivery methodologies
• Product management experience
• Demonstrate skills needed to develop high-level architecture and designs in support of robust technology solutions taking into account user requirements, technical requirements, performance considerations, data architectures, etc.
• Able to lead technology architecture definition and infrastructure design activities for IoT solutions
• Experience creating technology architecture and infrastructure design activities
• Experience designing IoT components
• Experience doing technology build, test and deployment activities
• Able to troubleshoot, diagnose and provide support to IoT solution development efforts
Professional Skill Requirements
• Proven ability to operate in a team-oriented environment
• Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Desire to work in an information systems environment
• Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
This position requires the willingness and ability to travel 100% of the time, Monday through Friday. Actual travel time is based upon geographical location and project assignment.
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
- Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement.
- You’ll make a difference for some pretty impressive clients. Our Digital practice serves many of the Fortune Global 100 on high-profile projects.
- Opportunities to learn daily through training, assignments, and collaborating with experts across the company
- Access to leading-edge technology
- Along with a competitive salary, Accenture offers a comprehensive package including generous paid time off, retirement savings plan, and an employee healthcare plan with several options from which to choose.
CALL TO ACTION
Now is the time to become a digital disrupter. The opportunity is here—what’s stopping you from pursuing it?
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Be a Better Accenture Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Accenture when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Accenture? Visit Accenture's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Developer Educator - Platforms
Twilio, San Francisco, CA
Codility, Warsaw, Poland
Backend Software Engineer, Developer Productivity
Airbnb, San Francisco, United States
Addepar, New York, NY
Senior Data Engineer
Credit Karma, San Francisco, CA
Applied Scientist - Recommendations
Twitch, San Francisco, CA