Accenture Interactive - Digital Marketing, Paid Media Strategist / Planner, New York
Accenture, NY - New York, USA
Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Organization: Accenture Interactive Delivery
Location: New York
Accenture Interactive helps CMOs and marketing organizations drive superior performance through relevance at scale. We offer a comprehensive suite of analytics, consulting and technology to drive up marketing performance, drive down the cost per interaction and create relevant consumer experiences on a massive scale.
There will never be a typical day at Accenture Interactive, but that’s why people love it here. The opportunities to make a difference while working on exciting client initiatives are limitless in this ever-changing space. Here’s a snapshot of your responsibilities:
· Lead paid media engagements where Accenture is actively managing a Client’s media budget. This may involve architecting the media strategy, conducting audience and media research, building campaigns, partnering with media and ad technology vendors, optimizing campaigns for business outcomes, creating performance reporting, and making program improvement recommendations.
- Support a team of media planners and traders, responsible for developing integrated, cross-channel digital media plans and campaign execution
· Establish media objectives and strategies for cross channel digital advertising campaigns
· Develop and present comprehensive digital media plans to internal stakeholders and clients.
· Perform assessments and develop roadmaps to help clients establish and achieve their paid media objectives
· Lead paid media consultative engagements by collaborating with internal Accenture colleagues, our Clients and their marketing agencies to transform the marketing and analytics organization
· Support the creation of business development proposals
· Actively help to develop and grow Accenture’s Programmatic Services offering by contributing to POVs and exchanging knowledge with colleagues
· Keep in front of industry and paid media trends and developments by conducting research, engaging in training and attending industry events
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Be a Better Accenture Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Accenture when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Accenture? Visit Accenture's website.
Jobs You May Like
Regional Sales Director, Mid-Market
Social Tables, Washington, DC
Account Manager - Southwest Indiana
Indigo, Evansville, IN
KPMG New Zealand, Auckland
Strategic Alliance Associate
Omada Health, San Francisco HQ
Senior Analyst - Risk & Compliance
Dropbox, San Francisco, CA
Decibel Insight, London