Data Science Senior Manager (HR)
Accenture, Multiple Locations, USA
Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
- Is well versed and experienced in Advanced Analytics and Program Delivery
- Identifies, assesses and solves complex business problems for area of responsibility, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors
- Closely follows the strategic direction set by executive management when establishing near term goals
- Interacts with senior and executive management at a client and/or within Accenture on matters where they may need to gain acceptance on an alternate approach
- Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments.
- Responsible for decisions related to the day to day impact on area of responsibility
- Manages large - medium sized teams and/or work efforts at a client or within Accenture
- Understands and helps influence the client strategic direction and helps architect complex solutions
- Leads a center of excellence in applied intelligence focused on Human Resources within Accenture.
- Successfully develop, conceptualize, test and scale various statistical and machine learning models
- Follow multiple approaches for project execution from adapting existing assets to analytics use cases, exploring third-party and open source solutions for speed to execution and for specific use cases, and engaging in fundamental research to develop novel solutions
- Leverage the vast global network of Accenture to collaborate with Accenture Tech Labs, Accenture Open Innovation and Accenture Operations for creating solutions
- Collaborate with other data scientists, subject matter experts, sales, and delivery teams from Accenture locations around the globe to deliver strategic advanced analytics projects from design to execution
- Bachelor's degree in data science, mathematics, economics, statistics, engineering and information management or related field of study
- Minimum 7 years of experience in data science and use of statistical methodologies
- Minimum 5 years of developing machine learning methods, including familiarity with techniques in clustering, regression, optimization, recommendation, neural networks, and other
7 years of experience in at least one of the following;
- Supervised and Unsupervised Learning, Classification Models, Cluster Analysis, Neural Networks, Non-parametric Methods, Multivariate Statistics, Reliability Models, Markov Models, Stochastic models, Bayesian Models, Deep Learning, Genetic Algorithms, Fuzzy Logic, Inference Systems
- 7 years working and conceptual knowledge and experience with data science tools, including Python, R, Scala, Julia, or SAS
- 7 years building and maintaining a large-scale analytics infrastructure used across the business including conducted research, design, implementation, and validation of cutting-edge algorithms to analyze diverse data sources
- 7 years technical project management of data science driven projects and data science professionals developing and delivering machine learning models that work in a production setting
- Preferred Masters or Ph.D. (Computer Science, Statistics, Engineering, Physics, Mathematics, Economics, Industrial/Organizational Psychology or Social Science)
- Working and conceptual knowledge in relevant domains (Human Resources, Talent Acquisition, Talent Development, Talent Supply Chain) including hands on experience handling data driven decisions
- HR Certifications
- Familiarity with relational databases and intermediate level knowledge of SQL
- Knowledge of UNIX or Linux environments
- Experience working with large data sets and tools like MapReduce, Hadoop, Hive, etc.
- Experience working with large data streaming technologies like Spark, Flink, etc.
- Proficient verbal, written and presentation skills
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a federal contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Be a Better Accenture Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Accenture when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Accenture? Visit Accenture's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Data Analyst
TALA, Santa Monica
Machine Learning Engineer
White Ops, New York City
Footwear Innovation Manager
Brooks Running, Vietnam, HCM City
Threat Intelligence Analyst
Shape Security, Mountain View
Junior Data Scientist (France - Paris)
Sales Internship - Dallas