Analytics High Value Consulting Manager - Life Sciences Industry
Accenture, Multiple Locations, USA
Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Excellent understanding of Life Sciences Industry/Domain
Working with one of the sub-industries within Life Sciences – Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Medical Technology, Generics, Distribution, and Consumer Healthcare
Understanding of the data sets within these sub-industries – example: commercial, point of sales, clinical, claims data etc.
Deliver data and BI/analytics driven engagements
Creating solutions around one or more of the below areas
Analytics strategy (roadmap, maturity assessment)
Payer or Provider Analytics
Digital Marketing Analytics
- Analytics enablement (dash-boarding, tool development)
- People and project management
- Actively engage in knowledge learning, sharing and storing. Steep learning curve and adapting to new client situations quickly and work under a competitive environment
- Excellent communication skills
Ability to summarize the essence in speech & in written communication
- Ability to influence and lead others
- Adhere to the firm’s standards on ethics, code of conduct and values
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Minimum of 5 years of client facing/consulting experience
Minimum 3 years of hands-on experience working on advanced analytics projects involving statistical models
Minimum of 2 years of demonstrated experience with written and verbal communication skills including formal and informal presentations, building client relationships and providing excellent client service
Minimum 2 years working with BI/Analytics visualization tools like Tableau Spotfire, QlikView etc.
Minimum 2 years of experience with advanced analytics tools such as SAS or R
Minimum 2 years’ experience working with Real World Evidence (RWE) data
Ability to travel up to 80-100%
- Bachelor’s Degree, Engineering, Computer Science or Statistics
- Master’s Degree, Business Administration, Statistics or Operations Research
- Strong work experience in Life Sciences industry and statistical analysis
- Exceptional business acumen
- Ability to build, maintain and own relationships
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong conceptual knowledge and understanding of databases and statistics
- Solid Microsoft Office (Excel and power point) skills
- Strong business and technical accountability
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership and management skills
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Be a Better Accenture Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Accenture when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Accenture? Visit Accenture's website.
Jobs You May Like
Everlane, San Francisco, CA
R+D Engineering Intern (Summer 2019)
Formlabs, North Carolina
BI Data Engineer (m/f) | Hamburg
Kreditech, Hamburg Office
Software Engineer, Robotics - Motion Planning
Postmates, San Francisco
Senior Behavioral Scientist
BetterUp, Remote - U.S. Based
Data Scientist, New Grad 2019 - Analytics
Airbnb, San Francisco, California