Hybris Commerce Business Analyst
Accenture, Multiple Locations, USA
Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
The digital revolution is changing everything, transforming how we work and play. Are you reacting to the disruption each day or are you leading the way as a digital disrupter? Accenture Digital is driving these exciting changes and bringing them to life across 40 industries in more than 120 countries. At the forefront of digital, you’ll create it, own it and make it a reality for clients looking to better serve their connected customers and operate always-on enterprises. Join us and become an integral part of our experienced digital team with the credibility, expertise and insight clients depend on.
Accenture Digital is powered by three practices – Interactive, Mobility and Analytics. Accenture Interactive helps the world’s leading brands delight their customers and deliver superior business performance and customer experiences. As part of Accenture Interactive Delivery, you’ll balance art and science to create award-winning digital experiences for today’s connected consumers through integrated and dynamic solutions that incorporate strategy, marketing, creative and technology.
Do clients rely on your impressive ability to define and implement innovative, web-based solutions that transform their ability to acquire and engage customers? Or perhaps you’ve become the go-to thought leader for eCommerce and web content management systems? If driving the business and functional requirements of large-scale projects fits squarely within your digital wheelhouse, Accenture may be the perfect place to build your career.
YOUR ROLE: Senior Business Analyst
There will never be a typical day at Accenture Interactive, so we’ve highlighted just a few of your exciting responsibilities.
- Participate in the analysis, design, and implementation of relevant WCM or eCommerce platforms such as Adobe AEM (CQ), SDL Tridion, Sitecore, Fatwire and CrownPeak, hybris, Oracle/ATG, Sterling Order Management, Manhattan Associates, Demandware, Intershop, and IBM Websphere Commerce
- Apply specific functional knowledge of eCommerce or WCM applications to help guide the design and implementation of the solution
- Manage and conduct requirements gathering, stakeholder interviews and initial client discover work
- Prepare detailed requirement specifications, functional specifications, use case and work-flow diagrams and manage the requirements throughout the project lifecycle
- Lead testing efforts in conjunction with the Project or QA Manager, including the design and execution of test scripts and scenarios
- Prepare training materials appropriate for target audiences and developed solution and conduct training sessions
- Assist with gap analysis, business process redesign, roadmap planning and developing proof-of-concepts
- Support the development of strong client relationships by building trust, rapport and strong working relationships with key sponsors, stakeholders, and team members
YOUR EXPERIENCE: Basic Qualifications
- 3+ years of experience gathering and documenting requirements
- 2+ years of full lifecycle implementation experience using various SDLC methodologies
- 1+ year of implementing eCommerce and/or web content management applications
- Bachelor's Degree
SET YOURSELF APART: Preferred Skills
- 1+ years of project coordination or team lead experience
- Functional expertise in relevant eCommerce or WCM technologies such as hybris, Oracle/ATG, Sterling Order Management, Manhattan Associates, Demandware, Intershop, IBM Websphere Commerce Adobe AEM (CQ), SDL Tridion, Sitecore, Fatwire and CrownPeak
- Experience eliciting high-level business requirements and creating detailed functional specs as well as other documentation like requirement traceability matrixes, work-flow diagrams and use-cases
- Ability to lead team and client meetings and to clearly articulate the solution being developed with all the stake holders
- Experience in a consulting environment with demonstrated track record of continuing responsibilities, creativity and innovation
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal with strong presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal, team building, organizational and motivational skills
- Bachelors or master’s degree in computer science, engineering, MIS or related field
WHERE YOU LIVE: West
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
· Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement
· You’ll make a difference for some pretty impressive clients. Accenture serves many of the Fortune Global 100 on high-profile projects
· Opportunities to learn daily through training, assignments and collaboration with experts across the company
· Access to leading-edge technology
· Along with a competitive salary, Accenture offers a comprehensive package that includes generous paid time off, 401K match and an employee healthcare plan
CALL TO ACTION
Now is the time to become a digital disrupter. The opportunity is here—what’s stopping you from pursuing it?
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law. Job Candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Be a Better Accenture Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Accenture when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Accenture? Visit Accenture's website.
Jobs You May Like
IT Security Architect
Cherwell Software, Denver, CO
Localization PM Intern
PlayStation, San Mateo, CA
InfluxData, San Francisco or Remote (US)
Senior Manager, Engineering
ServiceTitan, Glendale. CA
Full Stack Engineer
Upside, Washington, DC
Software Engineer, ML Platform
Pinterest, San Francisco