Clearhead, Accenture Interactive - Digital Project Management - Austin
Accenture, TX - Austin, USA
Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Accenture Interactive helps CMOs and marketing organizations drive superior performance through relevance at scale. We offer a comprehensive suite of Analytics, consulting and technology to drive up marketing performance, drive down the cost per interaction and create relevant consumer experiences on a massive scale.
We help daring brands optimize their business outcomes through continuous testing & personalization. Every idea, every product, every experience -- driven by data. Imagine that. That’s Clearhead.
Headquartered in Austin, TX, Clearhead was founded in 2012 by former ecommerce executives obsessed with the intersection of design, analytics and product innovation. Today, we provide user experience design, product development, analytics and strategic consulting solutions grounded in pioneering testing and personalization expertise.
Named one of the "Best Places to Work" in the city for 2016 & 2017, we got here by inviting the smartest and most creative people to join our team. We employ a thoughtful process with decades of operational experience in digital business and analytics.
The Digital Project Manager will consistently support Clearhead’s client engagements in a way that ensures the excellent & timely delivery of tasks, milestones, and status updates.
The Digital Project Manager is our day-to-day person responsible for making sure the “trains run on time” for all their client engagements at Clearhead. They will manage all tasks, milestones, key delivery dates, project plans and client status updates in collaboration with optimization directors, development, design, and analytics colleagues to ensure that everything gets done in a proactive, orderly and consistent fashion with a high quality output.
They will do all of this with a smile and a smooth, yet confident touch that leaves their colleagues always wanting to deliver for them. This ability to hustle between multifarious engagements and conflicting deliverables allows them to provide Clearhead’s awesome, Fortune 500 Clients with real data and actionable insights so they may make revenue impacting decisions based on the validated learnings derived from our work.
- Develop the milestones, tasks and timelines for all projects
- Work with the internal Clearhead team to prioritize all tasks associated with the project plans
- Manage and Conduct regular meetings with clients to update them on the status of projects
- Identify key risks to project delivery and develop practical risk mitigation plans
- Create meeting agendas
- Take + distribute meeting notes and action items
- Collaborate with internal Clearhead team to manage client budgets to reflect ROI
- Help produce key client presentations, including analysis summaries and business reviews
- Problem-solve and produce creative solutions for cross-functional project team members
- Manage client “scorecards” to ensure our value is consistent with client’s objectives and expectations
- Assist senior project managers in coordinating smaller workstreams on larger accounts as necessary
- Contribute project management skills to internal projects as necessary
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Be a Better Accenture Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Accenture when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Accenture? Visit Accenture's website.
Jobs You May Like
Enterprise Support Specialist
Coursera, Mountain View, CA
AppLovin, Beijing, China
Data Warehouse Engineer IV
Software Project Manager Apprentice (New York)
Intrepid Pursuits, New York, NY
Customer Success Associate - European Language Support
Luno, Cape Town
Associate Analyst, Publisher Operations
Yext, New York, NY