Analytics Strategy Manager
Accenture, Ontario - Toronto, Canada
Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
- Assist clients define how to capture the value of their data. Project ranging from defining target analytics operating model, defining analytics use cases, value targeting, AI strategies and building analytics proof of concepts
- Participate in the analysis, design and delivery of recommendations and working closely with clients on the feasibility of implementation
- Own project deliverables, outcomes and manage finances
- Conduct client interviews and workshop to better understand needs, challenges and opportunities
- Manage relationships with clients to ensure objectives are met and initiate new opportunities
- Support business development initiatives with guidance from Accenture executives
- Take an active role in developing strategic practice offerings, campaigns and initiatives
- Drive engagement to ensure delivery on time and budget
- Strong business acumen and Client Relationship Development experience
- Experience with business statistics, Data Analytics and Interpretation
- Experience with statistical analysis, reporting, forecasting and programming
- Ability to meet travel requirements, when applicable
- Exposure to a variety of BI, visualization and data science tools (e.g. python, R, Tableau, Qlik, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in engineering, computer science, math, statistics or business
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership and management skills
- Competitive benefits, including a fair and balanced parental leave policy.
- At Accenture, we believe in bringing the best to our clients through continuous learning & improvement – from basic skills to industry-specific content – available to all our people.
- Career coaching and mentorship to help you manage your career and develop professionally.
- Performance Achievement – our performance management process that focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities.
- Fantastic opportunities to develop your career across a variety client.
- Opportunities to get involved in corporate citizenship initiatives, from volunteering to doing charity work.
We are committed to employment equity. We encourage all people, including women, visible minorities, persons with disabilities and persons of aboriginal descent to apply.
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Be a Better Accenture Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Accenture when you watch classes taught by their top employees.