Spark/Real-Time Analytics Consultant
Accenture, Multiple Locations, USA
Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
- Deliver large-scale programs that integrate processes with technology to help clients achieve high performance.
- Design, implement and deploy custom applications on Hadoop.
- Implementation of complete Big Data solutions, including data acquisition, storage, transformation, and analysis.
- Design, implement and deploy ETL to load data into Hadoop.
- Minimum 1 year of building and coding applications using at least two Hadoop components – MapReduce, HDFS, Hbase, Pig, Hive, Spark, Scoop, Flume, etc
- Minimum 1 year coding one of the following: Python, Pig programming, Hadoop Streaming, HiveQL
- Minimum 1 year understanding of data modelling & data pipeline design: iterative data pipeline development from raw, curated, integrated to published data, with fit for use data modelling on Hadoop and NoSQL platforms
- Minimum 1 year of experience implementing large scale cloud data solutions using Cloud Service Providers: AWS data services (e.g. EMR, Redshift, GLUE) or Azure (Data Lake Store/Analytics, SQL Data Warehouse) or Google Cloud Platform Google Cloud (Big Data: Big Query, Big Insights)
- Minimum 1 year of experience delivering an operational Big Data solution using one or more of the following technologies: Hadoop, HortonWorks, Cloudera, Cassandra
- Minimum 1 year of experience throughout the SDLC of a Hadoop implementation technologies including HortonWorks, Cloudera, Hive, Pig, MapReduce
- Minimum 1 year of experience throughout the SDLC of a HortonWorks, Cloudera, Cassandra / Hbase implementation
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree or 3 years IT/Programming experience
- Minimum 1 year of experience developing REST web services
- Industry experience (financial services, resources, healthcare, government, products, communications, high tech)
- Experience leading teams
- Machine Learning tools, interfaces & Libraries: R, R-Studio, Spark R, sparklyr, MLlib, H2O etc.
- Experience with other tools, databases and Apache projects: Google BigQuery, Presto, Drill, Kylin, OpenTSDB, Spark Streaming
- Enterprise data integration, BI and analytics platforms: Informatica, Talend, InfoSphere, SAS, RevoR, QlikView, Qlik Sense, Tableau, Spotfire, D3.js
- Processing frameworks & programming tools: Spark (Scala/Python/Java), Kafka, Flink
- Client facing skills: ability to build trusted relationships with client stakeholders and act as a trusted adviser
- Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement.
- You’ll make a difference for some pretty impressive clients. Our Analytics practice serves many of the Fortune Global 100 on high-profile projects.
- Opportunities to learn daily through training, assignments and collaboration with experts across the company.
- Access to leading-edge technology.
- Along with a competitive salary, Accenture offers a comprehensive package that includes generous paid time off, 401K match and an employee healthcare plan. Learn more about our extensive rewards and Benefits
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Be a Better Accenture Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Accenture when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Accenture? Visit Accenture's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Quality Assurance Engineer
Highfive, Redwood City
Artificial General Intelligence Principal Applied Research Engineer
Magic Leap, Inc., San Francisco, CA
Sr. RF Engineer
Ring, Santa Monica, CA
Software Engineer, Embedded System
LimeBike, San Francisco Bay Area
Frontend Developer, Remote
Tradeshift, Cluj Napoca
Neighborly, Boston, MA