Industry X - MES Analyst
Accenture, Multiple Locations, USA
Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
- Must show ability to create conceptual and detailed designs of MES Global template
- Provide design guidance to developers and testers as an integrated part of an agile scrum process
- Must show competence in ability to problem solve and work through complex situations
- Must be able to configure and deploy MES software applications and systems
- Ability to support, maintain, and enhance deployed software solutions
Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical, Computer, or Software Engineering or relatable technical degree
Minimum of one year experience as a developer with Solumina, Camstar, Werum, Apriso, Emerson Syncade or any other MES package
Must have prior experience with defining Global template
Deep understanding of ISA 95 Architecture and MES modules.
- Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment
- Customer facing ability, Analytical Skills
- Communication and articulation skills
- Desire to work in Global Delivery Model
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Be a Better Accenture Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Accenture when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Accenture? Visit Accenture's website.
Jobs You May Like
UX Designer II
Fearless, Baltimore - Fearless HQ
Software Engineer (30 openings)
Flexport, San Francisco, CA
Software Engineering Intern
PlayStation, San Diego, CA
MES Administrator - Contractor
Magic Leap, Inc., Plantation, FL
Engineering Leader: Playback Licensing Services
Netflix, Los Gatos, California
Senior Software Engineer - Pivotal Labs
Pivotal Software, London