Azure Big Data Consultant
Accenture, Multiple Locations, USA
Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
- As a Consultant, work with implementation teams from concept to operations, providing deep technical subject matter expertise for successfully deploying large scale data solutions in the enterprise, using modern data/analytics technologies on premise and cloud
- Create detailed target state technical, security, data and operational architecture and design blueprints incorporating modern data technologies and cloud data services demonstrating modernization value proposition
- Build, test and deploy solutions using cloud data services
- Minimum 6 months of designing, building and operationalizing large scale enterprise data solutions and applications using one or more of AZURE data and analytics services in combination with custom solutions - Spark, Azure Data Lake, HDInsights, SQL DW, DocumentDB, Search, Elastic Pool etc.
- Minimum 6 months of hands-on experience analyzing, re-architecting and re-platforming on-premise data warehouses to data platforms on AZURE cloud using AZURE/custom services
- Minimum 6 months of designing and building production data pipelines from ingestion to consumption within a hybrid big data architecture, using Java, Python, Scala etc.
- Minimum 6 months of architecting and implementing next generation data and analytics platforms on AZURE cloud
- Hands-on AZURE experience with a minimum of 1 solution designed, built, and deployed at production scale
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Technical Science or 3+ years of technical architecture and build experience with large scale solutions
- Minimum 6 months of experience in architecting large-scale data solutions, performing architectural assessments, crafting architectural options and analysis, finalizing preferred solution alternative working with IT and Business stakeholders
- 6 months of hands-on experience designing and implementing data ingestion solutions on AZURE using AZURE native services or using custom approaches
- 6 months of hands-on experience architecting and designing data lakes on AZURE cloud serving analytics and BI application integrations
- 6 months of experience in designing and optimizing data models on AZURE cloud using AZURE data stores such as Redshift, RDS
- Minimum 6 months of experience integrating AZURE security services with AZURE data services for building secure data solutions
- Minimum 6 months of experience introducing and operationalizing self-service data preparation tools (e.g. Trifacta, Paxata) on AZURE
- Minimum 6 months of architecting and operating large production Hadoop/NoSQL clusters on premise or using Cloud services
- Minimum 6 months architecting and implementing metadata management on AZURE
- Architecting and implementing data governance and security for data platforms on AZURE
- Designing operations architecture and conducting performance engineering for large scale data lakes a production environment
- Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement.
- You’ll make a difference for some pretty impressive clients. Our Analytics practice serves many of the Fortune Global 100 on high-profile projects.
- Opportunities to learn daily through training, assignments and collaboration with experts across the company.
- Access to leading-edge technology.
- Along with a competitive salary, Accenture offers a comprehensive package that includes generous paid time off, 401K match and an employee healthcare plan. Learn more about our extensive rewards and Benefits
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Be a Better Accenture Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Accenture when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Accenture? Visit Accenture's website.
Jobs You May Like
Sr. Manager, Experience Design
ModCloth, Los Angeles, CA
Program Manager, Modem
Magic Leap, Inc., Plantation, FL
Mobile Software Engineer
Niantic inc., Seattle Area (Bellevue)
Senior Software Engineer
Kickstarter, Brooklyn, NY
Engineering Leader - Big Data Warehouse Services
Netflix, Los Gatos, California
IOT Software Platform Developer
Ingenu, San Diego